Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Retail Sales-Samsung Electronics
at 2020 Companies
- Job ID
- Job Class
- Part Time
- Posting Location : Postal Code
Become a Part-Time Retail Sales Associate* for Samsung Electronics America (SEA).
We are 2020 Companies, an outsourced sales and marketing company. Our clients are the most well-known brands in Consumer Electronics, Telecom, and Energy. They hire us to hire, train, and deploy people like you to represent their brand. Working for your favorite brand is now a reality! We are always looking for Retail Sales Associates, Brand Ambassadors, and Merchandisers. Together, we can take your career to the next level!
Day-in-the-Life as a Retail Sales Associate*
- Work in a local Best Buy store.
- Approach customers and learn their needs.
- Show them why they should buy Samsung products.
- Set up devices for customers.
- Lead product training for Best Buy Sales Associates.
- Help maintain, repair, or replace displayed electronics.
What's in it for you?
- Get paid weekly.
- Work an average of 16 hours per week.
- Work 1-2 weekdays plus weekends.
- Full-Time openings are first offered to part-timers
*Official Job Title: “Samsung Experience Consultant”
2020 Companies is committed to doing everything we can to maintain a safe and healthy workplace for our customer-facing associates. As such, we are providing all team members with a daily health survey to track and monitor for any signs or symptoms of illness before coming to work. Additional measures include:
- Keeping work environments safe by applying rigorous cleaning routines and regularly communicating updates on guidance from the CDC to our team so they can stay informed and safe.
- Providing team members with high-quality, disposable face masks and gloves to wear at work and encouraging healthy hygiene habits as guided by the CDC.
- Requiring employees to participate in onsite temperature checks, where required
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sell products and services in a retail store, kiosk, and/or event environments
- Maintain professional interaction with both customers and fellow employees
- Meet or exceed personal sales goals on a monthly basis
- Courteously welcome customers and offer assistance
- Direct customers by escorting them to displays; assess needs and suggests products to fit those needs
- Advise customers by providing information on products and services
- Help customers make selections by building customer confidence
- Accurately document and report sales
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Responsible for accurately tracking and communicating all activity to Retail Operations
- Ensure work station/kiosk is clean, well-organized, functional and presentable at all times
- Responsible for submitting all paperwork completely and accurately
- Regular and prompt attendance
- Meet established monthly/weekly sales quota/goals
- Customer/client satisfaction based on rejection percentage and substantiated complaints
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Business degree preferred
- Six (6) months prior sales, retail, telecom or marketing experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of products and services
- Excellent communications, presentation, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Impeccable integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to work flexible weekends including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to maintain customer confidentiality