Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Shared Services
at 24-7 Intouch
Job Status: Full Time
Categories: Education - ALL, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director), Management - ALL CATEGORIES, Education - Professional
ABOUT 24-7 INTOUCH
24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 18 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
For more on our company culture, follow the link to Our Story - https://vimeo.com/177119191
ABOUT THE JOB
24-7 Intouch, one of the world’s leading outsourcing companies, is seeking a Director of Shared Services to drive performance and operational excellence for one of our clients in Quality Assurance, Training, and Workforce Management.
By fostering a bold and competitive culture, 24-7 Intouch sets the bar for excellence, both internally and within the BPO industry.
We are seeking a leader who has the vision, experience, and passion to contribute to our culture and deliver extraordinary results for our clients.
The Director of Shared Services will be involved in all facets of contact center operations, but will focus on hiring, training, quality control, reporting and client services. The role is ideal for performance-driven individuals with experience in managing a contact center with large call/interaction volumes and 200+ agents.
- Direct a global training and quality assurance team of 60+staff
- Partner with operational leaders to set strategic development for continuous improvement
- Build and maintain the relationship with shared services, including Quality Assurance, Training, and Workforce.
- Apply quality assurance and/or training experience to think analytically and develop strategies that will run on a global scale.
- Some travel (15-20%), including international travel, will be required.
- 7 - 9 years of experience in contact center leadership, including cross-functional teams/groups
- Post-secondary diploma or degree with a major in Business
- Strong presentation skills considered an asset
- COPC Knowledge / Certification considered an asset
- 5 years of relevant experience in client relationship management
- Experience analyzing P&L statements and performing cost analyses
- Excellent communication skills; listening, verbal and written
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience with maintaining and developing operational statistics, financial management information, and results reporting
- Ability to meet program KPIs and internal business KPIs (abs, attrition, etc)