Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. BCP Representative - Orlando, FL
▶Who we are
Imagine working in a place where continuous improvement and innovation is celebrated and rewarded; where fast-paced, high-impact teams come together to positively drive results for one of the largest & most iconic brands in the world.
As the only rapidly growing retailer, you may know us as your friendly neighborhood store. You probably know our familiar name, have seen our pervasive logo, and have tried our highly sought-after products, such as Slurpee® and Big Bite®. “Brain Freeze” is a 7-Eleven registered trademark for our 53-year old Slurpee® and with over 67,000 stores globally (more than any other retailer or food service provider), we sell over 14 million a month.
But there’s a lot more to our story and much more left to be written. We are transforming our business, ensuring we are customer obsessed and digitally enabled to seamlessly link our brick and mortar stores with digital products and services.
At 7-Eleven the entrepreneurial spirit is in our DNA and has been ever since our inception 90+ years ago. It’s what drove us to invent the convenience industry in 1927 by envisioning how a simple ice dock could provide household staples such as milk and eggs to better serve the needs of our customers.
Today we are redefining convenience and the customer experience in big ways...we are fundamentally changing our culture and we want talented, innovative, customer obsessed, and entrepreneurial people like you to come make history with us.
▶How we lead
At 7-Eleven we are guided by our Leadership Principles.
- Be Customer Obsessed
- Be Courageous with Your Point of View
- Challenge the Status Quo
- Act Like an Entrepreneur
- Have an “It Can Be Done” Attitude
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Accountable
Each principle has a defined set of behaviors which help guide the 7-Eleven team to Serve Customers and Support Stores.
▶About This Opportunity
- Find and develop single site opportunities for Business Conversion Programs (BCPs) in assigned territory.
- Negotiate deal points and present opportunities to Convenience and Gas store owners on the advantages of converting their stores to the 7-Eleven Brand.
- Subject Matter expert for converting stores to the 7-Eleven through the BCP.
- Work closely with the franchisng department for qualifying and approving BCP franchisees.
- Works closely with SEI Fuels to develop supply relationships and BCP relationships.
- Develop relationships with wholesale dealers who may wish to convert their C-store business.
- Develop and Manage a network of Brokers, developers & equity companies and other fuel suppliers that may wish to have their tenats qualify for the BCP.
- Work Closely with the Portfolio Account Manager to work with Portfolio Accounts that may have other tenants (dealers) who wish to convert their stores to the 7-Eleven Brand.
- Work with both the Real Estate Team and Network Planning to align on store growth and analysis of opportunities.
- Education: Bachelors/4 Year Degree.
- Experience: 3-5 years, Deal making; negotiation skills.
- Strong understanding of BCP and/or SEI operations.
- Strong understanding of the fuel industry.
- Ability to analyze financial modeling.
7-Eleven is an Equal Opportunity Employer