Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Application Developer
at A1 Placement
One of Orlando’s fastest growing software development firms is in need of a talented App Developer to participate in several phases of application development, performing such activities as programming and testing, and user interactions. You will also have an opportunity increase your competencies on software development processes such as research, design, documentation and modifying software specifications throughout the development life cycle.
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU:
- To write software code that conforms to IS&T standards for quality and conformity.
- Create software solutions within the parameters of the IS&T SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) standards
- Work with others including developers and business analysts to develop and write application programs and systems.
- Increase knowledge and expertise surrounding how to guide and assist applications users and support teams on all aspects of application deployment, training and support, including:
- First and second tier support
- First and second tier troubleshooting
- Identifying and resolving project issues, including issue tracking and escalation.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE:
- Ability to demonstrate coding experience involving a prior software development project either professionally or academically.
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of programming languages to develop competency using C#.NET, ASP.NET and Angular.
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of relational database design and to develop competency using SQL Server.
- A basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming concepts.
- Current technology includes:
o Win 7/10 desktop platforms
o Microsoft Windows Server technologies (2008 and above)
o Office 2016 and above
o SQL Server client server environment (Wintel and RS-6000/UNIX, Oracle, Microsoft)
- Excellent communications skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Must have strong interpersonal and organization skills and able to communicate clearly with all levels of the business including, technical management, customers and/or external vendors.
- Must be able to work in a team environment or as a sole contributor.
- Undergraduate degree in computer science or equivalent experience in programming and project implementations.