Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Product Data Analyst (eCommerce)
at A1 Placement
We’re searching for a tech savvy individual to be a critical part of a growing tech company in Orlando. You’ll be in charge of delivering an excellent customer experience through accurate product data while enabling great decision making based on data and analysis. This unique role will work with an experienced data team to ensure data accuracy with a portion of over 150 product vendors. Additionally, you’ll have the opportunity to use your analytical skills to help increase conversion rates, enhance the customer experience, and assist in overall strategic decision making.
What you will do:
- Acquire, maintain, and optimize of vendor partner product data to drive customer experience online
- Define and optimize product taxonomy and category hierarchy classifications as selection evolves over time.
- Responsible for conforming to and contributing to organizational data governance standards to ensure high level data integrity
- Updating and assignment of item level attributes, merchandising options, and cross sells at the product level
- Track and maintain supporting media files to enhance product data
- Maintenance of pricing and product status updates (closeouts/discontinued) as needed
- Communicate with vendor partners to ensure data accuracy
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales Teams to accomplish various marketing strategies and sales goals to improve our customer experience
What we want to see:
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, with intermediate to advanced Excel required
- Experience using relational database management systems and understanding of data mapping
- Experience with SQL including the use of build of basic queries for data extraction and processing a plus
- Aptitude for business analytics and interest in learning innovative data analysis tools; previous experience with Google Analytics preferred
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management systems such as Hubspot or Sales Force a plus
- Experience with Product Information Management Software (PIMs) such as Salsify or Akeneo and ETL systems such as Infomatica or Talend a plus
- Experience uploading and updating product data content to e-commerce marketplaces (Ex: Amazon and Houzz) a plus
- Web scraping experience and understanding a plus