Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at A1 Placement
We are seeking an experienced SQL Developer to specialize in collecting, organizing, and analyzing data to provide key insights for a growing tech company in Orlando. The position involves some level of analysis and presentation skill and requires proficiency with analytical tools, knowledge of data analysis methodologies, use of reporting and presentation software, and strong communication skills.
What you’ll do:
- Write complex queries to perform data analysis to ensure the accuracy and integrity of data
- Identify problematic areas and conduct research to determine the best course of action to correct the data
- Troubleshoot and research data anomalies and recommend corrective actions
- Monitor for timely and accurate completion of data processes and scheduled jobs and troubleshoot as necessary
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- In collaboration with business owners, interpret data and develop recommendations based on findings
- Develop graphs, reports, and presentations of project results
- Collaborate with the database and infrastructure teams
- Perform basic statistical analyses for projects and reports
- Create and present quality dashboards
- Generate routine and ad-hoc reports
- Provides timely and accurate progress information to project status reports
- Provides technical assistance to other developers and business analysts when needed
- Works on multiple high priority projects concurrently
- Employs productivity aids in all aspects of assignments
- Maintains and enhances technical skills through formal and on-the-job training
- Responds to and assists with other problem tickets as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
What’s required of you:
- Experience with the T-SQL scripting/programming language, including the ability to develop, test, and debug ad-hoc queries, stored procedures, and data migration scripts.
- Experience with Microsoft Reporting and BI Tools (SSIS, SSRS, Tableau, etc.).
- Knowledge of standard data modeling patterns and practices, e.g. Relational and Dimensional models.
- Solid understanding of ETL strategies and design, (staging environments, data transformation, change data capture, slowly changing dimensions, etc.), with an eye towards delivering functional and useful solutions in a timely manner.
- Strong analysis, coding, testing, documenting and implementation experience in both a development and maintenance environment. Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Basic knowledge of statistics
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to deal with a diverse range of people, which includes the upper levels of corporate management
- Self-sufficient, requiring limited supervision over job knowledge, expectations and successful project completion.