Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical Support Engineer
at A1 Placement
Pay: $56,500 to $59,000/year
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 27263
Categories: IT - Computer Services & Support, Customer Service, IT - Internet & Ecommerce, IT - ALL CATEGORIES
We’re searching for a highly analytical Tech Support Engineer to provide direct support for the valued customers of an established tech company by answering customer questions, investigating and resolving the issues they raise. This is a full time position, 11AM-8AM, Mon-Fri located at 7300 Sand Lake Commons Blvd.
What you’ll do
As our Technical Support Engineer you’ll focus on customers’ satisfaction with Stitch by not only managing support SLAs, but also advocating for customers in product development conversations and coordinating efforts with customer engagement and sales colleagues.
You should be interested in helping to solve users’ most difficult challenges (SQL and Excel should be exciting to you). This includes not only specific help requests from users, but also proactive problem solving to prevent issues from arising in the first place by identifying bugs, user experience issues, and missing or outdated documentation.
What you’ll need
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be excited by the idea of learning about data replication, software as a service, data warehouses, and how those elements come together. You should be open to learning enough about how those technologies work to be able to effectively communicate with current and prospective customers.
You should also have:
- 1-2 years of customer-service oriented professional experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. In addition to working directly with current and prospective customers, you’ll need to collaborate with sales, engineering, product, and more.
- Meticulous attention to the detail and excellent time-management skills. A core part of the job is being able to juggle many conversations at once. Organization and prioritization are key.
- While it’s not required, it would be nice if you had:
- Experience in SaaS support in general (strong preference)
- Experience in chat-based support at scale
- Technical knowledge of SaaS software, and perhaps the software development process