ABC Fine Wine & Spirits
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at ABC Fine Wine & Spirits
Wouldn’t you like to work for a company whose managers respect your talents and experience, and extend trust and positive expectations to you and your work? Since 1937, we have operated on the expectation that our team members are self motivated, have the integrity to do the right thing and take pride in doing their best work. Many say that this signature ABC positive empowering environment comes from the fact that ABC is a Florida Family Owned Business, run by still today by fourth generation family members who truly care about their team members, each and every one.
Team members in this group have stayed with the company for 10 - 30+ years, and they say it is in part because of:
The consistent paycheck and consistent work. “Regardless of construction industry ups and downs, while working at ABC you get a consistent weekly paycheck.”
REAT ENVIRONMENT / TEAM ATMOSPHERE / JUST A WONDERFUL PLACE TO WORK
ABC Benefits Packages of 401K, health benefits
Very safety oriented company, follow OSHA guidelines
We invest in YOU. Company pays for “relevant to the job” continuing education and certification.
We offer valuable on the job cross-training opportunities
NICOTINE AND DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
ALL Travel Expenses Paid - from time you leave Orlando, you are paid for your drive time to the site,
paid for time at the site. Hotels and meals.
Per Diem $160 for a full week for meals
Home on Weekends is our goal for you.
Position may offer 5-10 overtime per week
ABC FINE WINE & SPIRITS DISCOUNTS!
For more information, please go to www.abcfws.com/careers
Our maintenance team is responsible for building and installing cabinets to hanging store signage to building and installing activity centers and furniture and more for our 125+ Florida retail locations. You will feel great pride working with this impressive team creating/ installing state of the art building design.
Duties & Qualifications
- Basic understanding of Blueprint
- Constructs with Specified Building Materials
- Prepares layout. Marks cutting and assembly lines on materials.
- Shapes materials to prescribed measurements.
- Erects framework for structures consisting of light gauge metal or lumber
- Lays out and installs partitions and cabinet work.
- Fits and installs prefabricated doors, door frames, weather stripping, interior and exterior trim, and finished hardware, such as locks and kick plates.
- Hang/finish sheet rock
- Have a good working knowledge of both commercial and residential construction.
- Maintain ABC Fine Wine & Spirits standard of Quality and Rate of Production.
- Comply with all ABCFWS and OSHA safety guidelines.
- Maintain the proper tools of the trade in good working order.
- Wear proper work attire including but not limited to work boots, hard hat, and safety glasses.
- Other essential duties, as assigned.
• Must be authorized to work in the US
• Must have a valid drivers license and clean driving record
• Must be a non-smoker
• Must pass a criminal background check
• Must have the ability to understand and follow instructions in English.
• Must have ability to lift up to 50 pounds throughout the work day.
• Position involves repetitive squatting, stretching, bending, climbing and kneeling.
• Must have reliable transportation