ABC Fine Wine & Spirits
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Facilities Area Maintenance Technician - with HVAC, work from home, travel
at ABC Fine Wine & Spirits
Wouldn't you like to work for a company whose managers respect your talents and experience, and extend trust and positive expectations to you and your work? Join the ABC Team!
The area includes Lake Mary to Deltona to Cape Canaveral, and a few other key beautiful locations! You work from home, travel to retail locations. Company car, cell phone stipend, and travel expenses are included in addition to compensation.
We are seeking an experienced Facilities Area Maintenance Technician who takes pride in their work and would like to be part of a team who supports this philosophy. In this position, you will be responsible for the routine maintenance of fifteen (15) ABC Fine Wine and Spirits locations on Florida’s East Coast. Maintenance responsibilities include carpentry, electrical, plumbing, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC).
• Company vehicle provided.
• Required ‘on call’ for emergency repairs receives 4-hour minimum compensation.
• Cell phone stipend included.
• Competitive starting pay.
• Paid Vacation.
Education, Experience, and Certification Qualifications
Clean DMV driving record - Minimum 4 years facility maintenance experience – Minimum 5 years HVAC experience- EPA certification required.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Demonstrate ABC’s Service Standards with all guests and team members every day.
• Perform routine maintenance on all HVAC systems; detect, identify and perform needed repairs.
• Inspect buildings and structures to determine functional systems. Detect malfunctions, identify and complete needed repairs.
• Perform minor electrical maintenance to include replacement or repair of fixtures (e.g. wall switches and outlets, incandescent and fluorescent bulbs and tubes, ballast, sockets, fuses, minor appliances, cords, etc.) using the appropriate hand, power, and specialty tools.
• Perform minor plumbing maintenance to include replacement or repair of leaks in drains and faucets and unclogging of drains.
• Perform minor painting, carpentry and masonry tasks.
• Order parts and maintain required documents.
• Responsible to be ‘on call’ for after-hours emergency repairs or weather/natural disaster preparedness.
• Maintain work areas and company vehicle clean, organized, and free of hazards.
• Perform all duties in compliance with operational and safety policies and directives.
• Attend required meetings and trainings. Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements
Basic knowledge of electrical, carpentry, and plumbing. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, technical procedures, governmental regulations. Ability to write routine reports and communicate effectively with other team members and ABC guests.
Physical Demands and Requirements
Must be able to frequently stand, walk, kneel, bend, lay horizontally, climb and move throughout facility locations. Must be able to push 100 lbs.(appliances) and lift or move up to 50 lbs. (trash and supplies). Must be able to Ascend/Descend ladders. Must be able to hear clearly. Vision abilities required include; close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions, working in high, precarious places, extreme heat and cold, loud noise levels, and fumes or airborne particles.
Your primary job as a Facilities Maintenance Technician is to ensure all locations assigned to you are in good, safe, working order in support of our ABC team members and guests. Be part of making the whole team better every day.
Locations: Lake Mary, Winter Park, Vero Beach, New Smyrna, Titusville, Oviedo, Cocoa Beach, Deland, Altamonte Springs, Cape Canaveral, Cocoa
Enjoy a consistent paycheck and consistent work with a great team!
Our Mission is: “We make everyday celebrations better while enriching the lives of team members and by contributing to organizations that benefit families in the communities we serve.”
Experience our Core Values: Respect, Empower, Inspire!
- Respect our mission, our guests and each other
- Empower each other to make an impact, no matter how small
- Inspire and support our Team Members and the communities they serve
Come join this family-owned, growth-oriented organization today! You will receive outstanding benefits with your compensation, which include:
- PAID VACATION AND PTO
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT
- EXCELLENT HEALTH INSURANCE FOR INDIVIDUAL FAMILY
- DENTAL AND VISION PLANS
- COMPANY-MATCH 401K PROGRAM
- EMPLOYEE DISCOUNTS ON WINE AND SPIRITS
- WELLNESS COACHING WITH NUTRITIONAL EXPERT, DR. CATE
- EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (EAP)
Complete your online application today at www.abcfws.com/careers. We look forward to helping you take the first step towards a successful ABC career!
Equal employment opportunity
ABC is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and we make all employment decisions without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, gender, gender identity or gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, creed, marital status, pregnancy, national origin/ancestry, citizenship, physical/mental disability, genetic information, medical condition, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law (“protected status”).
ABC is an alcohol-free, drug-free workplace.