ABC Fine Wine & Spirits
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Facilities Maintenance Technician
at ABC Fine Wine & Spirits
ABC Fine Wine & Spirits
“We make everyday celebrations better by providing an exceptional atmosphere for our team members and guests”
Area Maintenance Technician
Candidate should live in the Jacksonville area, and will typically spend 3-4 nights a month in the Panhandle, although this can vary, depending upon company needs.
We are seeking an experienced Commercial HVAC / Facilities Maintenance Technician who takes pride in their work and would like to be part of a team who supports this philosophy. Our Area Maintenance Team is a stable, strong unit of 9 technicians so this is a rare, great opportunity to jointhe team.
In this position, you will be responsible for the routine maintenance of fifteen to eighteen (15-18) ABC Fine Wine & Spirits locations as assigned that may include Jacksonville, Pensacola, Destin, Tallahassee and more. Maintenance responsibilities include Light Commercial (30 pound) HVAC Maintenance as a very strong focus, plus carpentry, electrical, minor plumbing, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC).
- Company vehicle provided.
- Required ‘on call’ for emergency repairs receives 4-hour minimum compensation.
- Cell phone stipend included.
- Competitive starting pay.
- Paid Vacation.
Competitive wages and paid vacation are only the beginning of the incredible list of benefits offered at ABC Fine Wine & Spirits. In addition to a supportive team of dedicated individuals, fulltime team members are eligible for family health insurance, dental and vision plans, long and short-term disability, discounted theme park tickets, tuition reimbursement, a company-match 401k program and more! Join our team today; opportunity awaits!
For more information, please go to www.abcfws.com/careers
Clean DMV driving record - Minimum 4 years facility maintenance experience – Minimum 5 years HVAC experience- EPA certification required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrate ABC’s Service Standards with all guests and team members every day.
- Perform routine maintenance on all HVAC systems; detect, identify and perform needed repairs.
- Inspect buildings and structures to determine functional systems. Detect malfunctions, identify and complete needed repairs.
- Perform minor electrical maintenance to include replacement or repair of fixtures (e.g. wall switches and outlets, incandescent and fluorescent bulbs and tubes, ballast, sockets, fuses, minor appliances, cords, etc.) using appropriate hand, power, and specialty tools.
- Perform minor plumbing maintenance to include replacement or repair of leaks in drains and faucets and unclogging of drains.
- Perform minor painting, carpentry and masonry tasks.
- Order parts and maintain required documents.
- Responsible to be ‘on call’ for after-hours emergency repairs or weather/natural disaster preparedness.
- Maintain work areas and company vehicle clean, organized, and free of hazards.
- Perform all duties in compliance with operational and safety policies and directives.
- Attend required meetings and trainings. Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
Basic knowledge of electrical, carpentry, and plumbing. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, technical procedures, governmental regulations. Ability to write routine reports and communicate effectively with other team members and ABC guests.
Physical Demands and Requirements:
Must be able to frequently stand, walk, kneel, bend, lay horizontally, climb and move throughout facility locations. Must be able to push 100 lbs.(appliances) and lift or move up to 50 lbs. (trash and supplies). Must be able to Ascend/Descend ladders. Must be able to hear clearly. Vision abilities required include; close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions, working in high, precarious places, extreme heat and cold, loud noise levels, and fumes or airborne particles.
Your primary job as an Area Maintenance Technician is to ensure all locations assigned to you are in good, safe, working order in support of our ABC team members and guests. Be part of making the whole team better every day.