ABC Fine Wine & Spirits
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at ABC Fine Wine & Spirits
- Retail Sales
Are you interested in learning more about the ever-growing world of beer, wine, and spirits? How about cigars? If the answer is yes, then you’ve come to the right place!
ABC Fine Wine & Spirits is in the business of making everyday celebrations better.
Competitive wages and paid vacation are only the beginning of the incredible list of benefits offered at ABC Fine Wine & Spirits. In addition to a fast-paced environment and a supportive team of dedicated individuals, fulltime team members are eligible for family health insurance, dental and vision plans, long and short-term disability, discounted theme park tickets, tuition reimbursement, a company-match 401k program and more! Join our team today to start an unforgettable journey into the world of wine, spirits, beer and cigars. Opportunity awaits!
For more information, please go to www.abcfws.com/careers
Seasonal associates provide retail support during the holiday season (October 20 - January 2). This position includes mandatory shifts the day before Thanksgiving (November 21), Christmas week (December 20-24) and New Year’s Eve (December 31).
Most ABC stores are open Monday through Sunday and seasonal sales associates may be scheduled for shifts any day of the week (typically scheduled 11 AM – 7 PM, 12 PM – 8 PM, and/or 3PM – 10 PM.
Seasonal sales associates are eligible for a $300 bonus at the completion of their employment (beginning October 20th, but no later than November 1 through December 31) contingent upon not having missed any of the mandatory shifts.
- Provide exceptional guest service by greeting and assisting all guests, answering questions, recommending products, and locating items in store or at a nearby ABC location.
- Provide carry out service.
- Provide wrapping service for ABC products.
- Operate a point-of-sale terminal to process all guest transactions, involving basic cash handling and applying coupons or discounts in accordance with company policy.
- Unload delivery trucks.
- Front, block and stock store shelves and coolers.
- Provide samples of featured product to guests.
- Operate tap to fill guest’s orders at Growler Station.
- Assist store staff with box breakdown, light trash removal, light cleaning duties (sweep, mop, keep bathrooms clean and supplied).
- Provide wrapping service for ABC products
- Assemble corporate planogram gift baskets and craft beer gift packs
- Assemble custom gift baskets to customer order
- Notify management of gift center supply needs
- Clean and organize gift center
- Front clean and organize gourmet and glassware sections
- Assist guests with product location
- Provide samples of featured product to guests
- Operate tap to fill guest’s orders at Growler Station
- Additional duties as assigned by management
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must be flexible in scheduling with the ability to work weekends, holidays and/or nights
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to frequently lift and/or transport 25 pounds
- Must present neat professional appearance
- Must abide by the ABC dress code and earring/tattoo policy
- Breaks will be provided as possible depending on customer flow and work load (it is not possible is provide specific break schedules in the holiday season).
- Position requires walking, standing, bending and lifting.
ABC Fine Wine & Spirits is an equal opportunity employer.