Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Digital Designer in Jacksonville, Florida at AccruePartners
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Fortune 100 Financial Services Company
- 100-year history of dedication to customer satisfaction, success and growth
- Tremendous growth and new business strategy leading to the need for new talent
- Significant investments in cutting-edge technology
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Excellent work environment that fosters collaboration
- Growth: Ability to make an impact on the direction of the organization
- Opportunity: Gain hands-on experience working with cutting-edge technology
- Stability: Recent financial performance of the company has reported record profits
WHERE THE POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Jacksonville, FL
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- Senior Digital Designers will be in a UX leadership role working with our digital, creative and marketing teams.
- Responsibilities will include creating and evolving various programs and campaigns including state of the art desktop, tablet and mobile experiences.
- This position will collaborate with partners through all stages of a project and provide design, UX strategy and leadership to ensure that projects are on target, on time, within budget and brand guidelines.
- Additionally, Senior Digital Designers will be encouraged and expected to stay on top of the latest UX, design, marketing and digital trends.
- Create and maintain elegant digital experiences for all of client-facing properties.
- Ensure designs are within brand, timelines, budget and project requirements.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners.
- Ability and willingness to quickly learn UX methodologies.
- Guide Digital Designers by offering suggestions and recommendations.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- Must have strong initiative and work ethic to manage competing priorities and meet critical project deadlines.
- Organizational and time management skills to complete multiple projects in a fast-paced environment while adhering to set timelines and budgets.
- Very strong ability to communicate clearly (written and oral) and effectively.
- An ability to collaboratively work within and enhance the brand.
- Ability to take complex tasks and requirements and create simple and clean solutions.
- Very strong typography skills and ability to establish clean grid-based layouts.
- Ability to represent UX standards on enterprise level initiatives.
- Very strong knowledge of responsive web design best practices, and mobile-first methodologies.
- 5+ years experience designing for the web.
- Mastery of digital design/prototyping tools (using Adobe, UX Pin, Sketch, or similar).
- Experience working with source control systems like TFS & GitHub and enterprise content management systems (Adobe Experience Manager AEM, Sitecore, or similar).
- Familiarity with Pug and Gulp.
- Bachelor’s degree in HCI, design or related field strongly preferred.