Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bell Person Packages
Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Transport guest packages and luggage to/from guest rooms, specializing in retrievals from multiple package storage locations including receiving storage, mezzanine storage, loading dock, concierge desk, front desk, back office, front office spa storage and porte cochere. Working in unison with Concierge, Front Desk, Receiving clerk to manage and update required data in MS Shift. Accurately identify each package and reconcile with corresponding information in SMS. Immediately highlight and communicate any discrepant information. Escort guests to rooms and inform guests of all resort services and features. Responsible for attending to immediate needs of each guest upon arrival and follow through attention throughout stay. Thorough knowledge of all resort services and amenities.
REPORTS TO: Director of Front Office and Assistant Front Office Manager
SUPERVISES: Not Applicable
Resort lobby, receiving storage, mezzanine storage, loading dock, concierge desk, front desk, back office, front office spa storage, condo storage and porte cochere
Job involves working:
- under variable temperature conditions (or extreme heat or cold).
- under variable noise levels.
- around fumes and/or odor hazards.
- around dust and/or mite hazards.
- around chemicals.
Internal: Chief Concierge, Concierge, Staff in Bell/Door, Valet Parking, Front Desk, Housekeeping, Receiving and Purchasing Clerk, Engineering, Restaurants; General Manager, Front Assistant Managers, Rooms Division Manager.
External: Resort guests/visitors, resident guest/visitors, and Owners.
- Valid FL drivers' license.
- Good driving record.
- Fluency in English both verbal and non-verbal.
- Ability to provide legible communication and directions.
- Ability to compute basic arithmetic.
- Ability to:
- perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
- prioritize and organize.
- be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment.
- follow directions thoroughly.
- understand guest’s service needs.
- work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
- work with minimal supervision.
- maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent resort data.
- High school graduate or equivalent vocational training certificate.
- Fluency in a foreign language, preferably Spanish.
- Experience in hospitality industry in similar position.
- Ability to suggestively sell.
- Ability to input and access information in the property management system and computers.
- Previous guest relations training.
1. Frequent standing and walking throughout shift.
2. Endure various physical movements throughout the work areas.
- Load and unload luggage from point of origin to destination.
- Lift, transfer/transport and store objects up to 150 pounds using appropriate equipment on a daily basis
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling and lifting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
3. Reach overhead and extension up to 30 inches complete tasks at different levels.
4. Remain in stationary position for up to 8 hours throughout work shift.
5. Satisfactorily communicate with guests, management and co-workers to their understanding.