Adecco Engineering & Technical
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Adecco - Enterprise Director
at Adecco Engineering & Technical
- Adecco General Staffing
The Director Strategic Delivery is fully accountable for the strategic, long-term evolution of all Onsites and Hubsites business under his/her responsibility. The DSD manages the overall operations of all business activities; ensures that the Onsites and Hubsites achieve and exceed their targets through a high-efficiency delivery model in conjunction with a Great Place to Work; reviews current and past performance and activity to identify and replicate client service excellence.
- Accountable for the P&L and budget of the Onsites and Hubsites
- Day-to-day line management/overall management of colleague performance, coaching and development of the Adecco Onsites and Hubsites teams ensuring that all service levels and performance metrics are met
- Ensure operational relationships with the client at all levels are managed and maintained by the Onsite and Hubsite teams
- Governance and management of all ongoing processes to ensure adherence to, and communication of, existing and new colleague policies across the teams
- Ensure operational and contractual compliance measures are met for all customers
- Accountable for creating a great place to work and improving colleague engagement year on year
- Prepare and present a quarterly business review to the VP Onsite and RVP
- Contribute to the commercial development of strategic prospects and accounts (acquisition, migration, market share, cross sell services)
- Develop a strategy for growing accounts and increasing the penetration ratio
- Monitor client & associate satisfaction survey results, develop and execute action plans in order to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
- Escalation point for Clients, Procurement, Operations and HR Managers to discuss issues or requests involving the Talents or candidates placed
- Prepare and present a monthly/quarterly business review to the client
- Create & implement new strategies to attract talent and reduce attrition levels through continued review of client & candidate satisfaction reviews, face to face communication and forums
- Anticipate and understand the local talent market and put in place a workforce planning strategy to ensure a continuing pipeline of quality talent is available
- Anticipate the client’s needs based on historical and current business activity and knowledge of the client’s markets
- Create and maintain mechanisms/ forums to seek and act upon candidate feedback for continuous improvement
- Review training needs analysis to meet the client’s needs. Review on a regular basis with the training department to provide the necessary training programs
- Manage productivity metrics, improve efficiencies in business operations, maintain a healthy cost to serve
- Ensure that all tasks are completed to the agreed client requirements and in line with agreed SLA targets. Seek and implement improvements of efficiencies, productivity and quality of service.
- Ensure all employment legislation processes and policies are being followed correctly and advice is taken onboard, acting as the guardian of all process documentation and policies
- Proactively review and monitor processes/procedures and implement improvements where possible. Engage with the Onsite Warrior Community when appropriate to identify and implement an improvement plan
- Lead PERFORM Onsite and actively support and promote Lean methodology
- Bi-annually assess current processes against the ROADBOOK and identify and implement action plans accordingly
Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience plus a minimum of five years of management experience strongly preferred
Must have a proven track record measured by customer service levels and satisfaction, increased responsibilities, and working relationships with colleagues and management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to develop and implement policies, procedures, goals and objectives.
- Ability to strategically plan and serve as a catalyst for organizational change, cultivate a shared vision with others & motivate them to transfer vision into action.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations.
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management is required.
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, communication and customer service skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) are required.
- Process & KPI oriented
- Excellent MS Office and Database skills
- Capable of handling multiple tasks, problem resolution, and prioritizati
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong client relationships and networks.
- In-depth knowledge of current recruiting practices abiding by federal and state laws and Company policies.
- Must have the ability to learn new software and navigate the internet with
- High energy & results-driven, solution oriented attitude
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records