Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Client Support Consultant - Quality Analyst
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 182708
ADP is hiring an Entry-Level Customer Service Consultant. In this position, you'll leverage our top-ranked training programs and world-class service guidelines to solve clients' challenges and fuel their business success.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, - Social Responsibility.
- Serve as a consultant in servicing ADP's products/technologies.
- Use breadth of expertise to support ADP's clients Solve client problems; taking a broad perspective to identify solutions.
- Work with direction to resolve issues and provide solutions; creative solutions must be reviewed by Manager/Director Leverage deep understanding of ADP's products and services to provide solutions to clients' issues and questions, exceeding clients' expectations and ensuring that clients understand the value of our products.
- Provide recommendations to ADP leadership around potential best practices and training on ADP solutions, based on client input or experience.
- At least 1 year in a customer service environment
- Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in education and experience
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!