Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Call Mentor - Tax Direct
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 173865
Unlock Your Career Potential: Technology at ADP. Provide technical and operational support on regular production issues, processes and procedures; resolve product and service concerns and/or opportunities by utilizing product knowledge and organization acumen. Support cross business unit segments: SBS, MAS, and NAS or MasterTax only; act as the subject matter expert for multiple products and/or functions (payroll tax filing, TAXService, MasterTax, Garnishment Services, UCS, WGPS, FSDD, Treasury Operations, Risk Policies, Funds Control, Loss Prevention, Funds Recovery, Field Services, and Trust Accounting). Develop relationships internally and externally that foster collaboration; maintain a knowledge level of support areas conducive for effective analysis of solutions.
- Mentor and train newly hired associates to ensure successful integration and success within the role.
- Call listening: Internal and external calls (real time and recorded calls, evaluate quality and accuracy through SR review and screen shots)
- Identify training needs for the department and assist with training development programs. Provide feedback to leadership team; act as a point of escalation in the absence of leadership for critical issues and department priorities.
- Provide technical support to internal and external users regarding the resolution of escalated issues, processes, and procedures; respond promptly and professionally; analyze impact and scope to determine tier-one resolution. Skilled in listening, identifying needed training and skills.
- Provide complex technical expertise for industry standard, database applications. Review and communicate compliance obligations, highlighting client service opportunities and/or enhancements.
- Maintain appropriate record of resolution through the CRM system. Use Knowledge Management database to locate solutions to issues. Ensure case notes thoroughly detail the problem and resolution are comprehensive of the issue and are documented professionally.
- Document and provide Medallia client journeys, associate coaching and identify themes for OSAT/ CES detractors. Document and identify themes within A2A surveys and other BU specific surveys.
- Act as liaison between internal and external users, business partners (WFM and CAET), clients, client services, technology, and/or corporate support to ensure high impact problems are resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Lead Calibration/ Client journey exercises with all areas of the business.
- Stay current with Calabrioemerging technology and trends in order to provide technical support for product rollouts and/or existing offerings. Remain proficient on operating systems, operations acumen, and daily operations. Assist in developing internal documentation to support new features and procedures for product enhancements. May act independently as an Informational Technology (IT) liaison; provide technical and operational support as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Tax, payroll and/or financial experience required. Equivalent technical training & experience in client relations.
- 1-3 years; Experience with identifying, resolving and implementing system modification and enhancements. Basic working knowledge of business operations
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!