Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
MyLife Advisor I (Full-Time)
ADP is hiring a MyLife Advisor I. The Employee Service Center supports Comprehensive Service and TotalSource (PEO and ASO) clients by providing guidance and research in response to a wide variety of questions and issues presented by participants, HR and Third Party vendors. The persons in these roles will use multiple tools and resources in order to develop an accurate and comprehensive response to inquiries. In these roles they will also interface with multiple ADP business partners such as payroll, HR and benefits. This also requires the ability to interface and collaborate with third party vendors on resolution. To support a seamless interaction for our clients, all levels will also have familiarity with common payroll, benefits and HR questions utilizing multiple applications. As associates move up through the job family, they will be required to work more independently, handle more complex calls, may specialize in a given subject area, and assist less experienced representatives. At the most senior level, the Representative will be required to act as back-up to the Manager/Team Lead.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
- Take ownership of resolving issues and responding to questions to questions from participants and third parties regarding multiple product offersingssuch as benefits, payroll, HR, 401K, Risk, Workers Compensation, E-time, etc. Level 1-3 will provide Tier 1 support.
- Supports cross-functional efforts for both lines of businesses Comp Services and PEO.
- Works in conjunction with various team members to resolves errors, issues timely and accurately as it relates to carrier connections, payroll and manual carrier updates. Escalates failures appropriately and escalates programmatic issues to partner team members as appropriate.
- Use on-line tools and other resources to research and respond to Employee/manager inquiries requiring guidance on how to address a wide variety of payroll, pay practice and payroll tax questions and situations.
- Escalates Employee/manager issues to SSS, Tech Services, Project Services, Connections Team, Carriers, Development or other 3rd parties as appropriate. Communicates status and resolution to Employee/manager.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High school Diploma / GED with major area of concentration in Customer Service Skills.
- Up to 1 year of Experience.