Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Product Support Specialist II
Unlock Your Career Potential: Customer Service at ADP. It's all about enabling our customers to be more effective employers. Our Customer Service team makes it happen by collaborating with customers and other ADP colleagues to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. Did you know that the vast majority of our customers are not only satisfied, they'd recommend ADP to someone else? You will be the one providing the on-the-spot support that makes our integrated solutions stand out in today's increasingly competitive global marketplace.
ADP is hiring Customer Service Consultant III. In this position, you'll join a team of rock star professionals who are responsible for ensuring every customer interaction is a best-in-class experience. You'll combine a passion for service and discovering innovative solutions with our top-ranked training programs to help customers enjoy every drop of value within our products.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, - Social Responsibility.
- Serve as an experienced consultant to customers supporting ADP's complex products/technologies
- Use depth and/or breadth of expertise to service ADP's larger clients
- Interpret internal or external business issues and recommend solutions/best practices to
- ADP leadership and to clients
- Solve client problems, using a broad perspective to identify solutions
- Work with general direction to resolve issues and provide solutions, with guidance in complex situations
- Share knowledge and best practices with less-experienced consultants and specialists
- Leverage deep understanding of ADP's products and services to provide solutions to clients' issues and questions, exceeding clients' expectations and ensuring that clients understand the value of our products.
- Provide recommendations to ADP leadership around potential best practices and training on ADP solutions, based on client input or experience
- At least 5 years of experience in a customer service environment, with proven ability to produce positive results
- At least 3 years of professional consulting experience or equivalent experience as a practitioner in a systems-related organization
- Bachelor's degree; equivalent in education and experience considered