Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical Applications Analyst I
ADP is hiring a Technical Application Analyst I. Responsible for the ongoing management of specific technology that is used to deliver and support services. Provides consultation to the applicable business client base, ADP associates, and third party consultants regarding product capabilities and product problems determining the most effective way to resole application issues. Diagnoses and resolves functional and technical related product problems for very complex, customized and high profile clients. Works closely with various groups to troubleshoot and resolve issues including -- Implementation, Region Support, and client and management groups. Proactively identify potential issues in design, development or changes to application, product or platform. Develops knowledgebase documentation sharing product knowledge and problem resolution. Manages support efforts with other associates and groups within ADP. Creates reports and recommendations for the Development organization to clearly document product issues and resolutions. Provides information gained through resolving issues with Development to positively influence product architecture.
Must possess thorough understanding and background in the utilization of Internet based software and/or utilities including but not limited to Java, Internet Explorer, Desktop Streaming, etc. Requires ability to download and install new Java updates, configure IE browser settings, and identify and avoid potential software conflicts. Must be able to identify problems within the software and provide resolution.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Research and resolve client issues using CRM systems.
- Diagnose and resolve issues related to corrupt data, application program code errors, system performance, operating environment or third party system problems.
- Team Lead typically handles most complex issues and subject matter expert in the area of application programming resolutions.
- Makes proactive client calls to ensure client satisfaction, issue resolution, and client retention.
- Proactively identifying potential issues in design.
- Team Lead monitors and makes recommendations to enhance client experience.
- Create Knowledgebase entries and Job Aids; present team learning/training sessions related to areas of expertise, or need.
- Maintain lab hardware and software; load client databases and data for testing purposes
- Formulate, prioritize and submit incident , enhancement requests and application modification recommendations to Development for prioritization and deployment in future releases.
- Review and provide recommendations and feedback on maintenance release content, product documentation, business design reviews
- Manage the requests and delivery of one off fixes to Region support, AAHC and clients.
- Project work to evaluate application, analyze best approaches and provide recommendations for proactive services.
- Facilitate and coordinate conference calls with clients, Implementation, Region support, Hosting Services, management, and Development team
- Team Lead in addition to core responsibilities of Technical Application Analyst III, monitors and schedules work assignments of other team members.
- Provides performance feedback, mentors and trains associates.
- Works closely with management team to ensure development of associates.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Up to 1 Year of Database admin. or engineering; system administration; network administration; software application support/helpdesk experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in education and experience with a Major Area of Concentration in Computer Sciences; HRIS: Bus. Admin