Adventist Midwest Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Adventist Midwest Health
If you want to be a part of a place that provides nothing less than extraordinary compassionate care, then Adventist Health System is the place for you!
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a Designer/Developer Senior position that will be based in our Digital Marketing department. This position is based in Altamonte Springs, FL.
This position will have the opportunity to be responsible for conceptual development of design solutions, execution of digital creative deliverables and front-end web development of various types of digital assets. Crucial to the deployment of various digital campaigns across multiple service lines, this role creates the consumer-facing campaigns to attract new patients to the Adventist Health System. This position reports to the Director of Content Strategy and will supervise junior designer/developers in the future.
- Lead concept and creative digital development for complex campaigns, ensuring client needs and objectives are met within all marketing pieces, delivering concepts and final artwork on time and on budget.
- Design and develop responsive digital assets within PHP platforms; including but not limited to, WordPress, Drupal, HTML5.
- Will design and develop landing pages, microsites, email templates, display banners, video graphics, digital brochures and general web content updates.
- Work directly with Director Content Strategy and other creative team members to brainstorm for innovative ideas appropriate for message, audience and budget, directly contributing to project design and development, creating storyboards/initial graphic concepts and conceiving functional design solutions.
- Pitch creative and compelling visuals, mockups and prototypes to staff and clients and effectively articulate how designs support business and project goals.
- Create, approve, and develop a wide range of digital projects, including website and microsite design/development, email marketing templates, social media and banner ads, infographics, video, and interactive media.
- Mentor junior team members by assisting with conceptualization and execution, and ensuring that projects adhere to brand standards, client expectations, and best practices.
- Adhere to and maintain brand standards and its integral role in the organization, providing quality assurance of creative deliverables and art direction of collateral, campaigns and photo and video shoots as needed.
- Build and maintain positive rapport with clients and team members, partner agencies, photographers and other vendors.
- Maintain accurate and orderly records of jobs produced and attaching final artwork to closed jobs electronically in the Creative Management software program, delivering hard copy files to production/traffic manager upon job completion and in a timely manner.
- 10 years of progressive experience in design and online development required
- Bachelor's degree or art school equivalent
If this position sounds like a great match for your skills set and experience, please apply online now!