AdventHealth Medical Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Finance @ AHMG Finance cc3663
at AdventHealth Medical Group
AdventHealth Medical Group is a coalition of nearly 2,000 physicians, residents, fellows and faculty members. This comprehensive network spans 9 states - offering you an unparalleled continuum of care across the country. From primary care doctors to pediatricians and surgical specialists, we have physicians for every age and every stage of life. From the Rocky Mountains to the Florida Coast, AdventHealth Medical Group offers you consistent, collaborative and compassionate health care.
Director of Finance
The Director of Finance is responsible for directing, coordinating and maintaining the financial systems for Florida Hospital Medical Group. The primary responsibility is to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the financial data and forecasts. The director is responsible for preparation/review/completion of the month-end financial statements, annual budget, proformas, forecasting, cost management and year-end audit information provided to the auditors. Monitors department policies and procedures and recommends improvement. Consults with FHMG Directors and Managers in establishing and implementing major goals and objectives that will maintain the financial integrity of the organization. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
Must be able to sit, walk, climb, stand, turn, twist, bend, stoop, kneel, reach, lift at least 25 lbs, carry, finger, hold, talk, see with a good field of vision, and hear; Communicate on the telephone and directly with physicians and leadership; read paperwork, printouts and computer screens; Requires manual dexterity sufficient to maintain files, operate a keyboard, calculator, telephone, copier and other small desk equipment and computer.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
2. Minimum of five years of experience in Accounting, Finance or related field, with specific emphasis on accounting practices, analysis, budgeting, management decision making, statistical analysis and financial reporting.
3. Master's degree preferred
5. Operational understanding of routine accounting functions.
6. Ability to handle a large number of tasks and projects at one time.
7. Thorough knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
8. Must possess a working knowledge of information flow and a sound understanding of the operation of physician practices.
9. Must have a proven ability to organize work flow and communicate effectively to superiors and motivate subordinate personnel.
10. Proficiency in MS Office Products, particularly Excel
11. Creativity, strong analytical skills, proven ability in problem definition and resolution, and tolerance for detail are essential attributes.
12. Ability to communicate by reading, writing legibly, speaking and comprehending English effectively in order to carry out job requirements.
We hope you are interested to develop your healthcare career in our dynamic faith based organization. Our Mission is to extend the healing ministry of Christ. Our employees are welcomed to join our Spiritual Ambassador Program which highlights our dedication to each other and our community.
A Spiritual Ambassador is one who: Loves & Cares, Prays & Listens, Comforts & Supports and Encourages & Smiles.
While living our mission, Spiritual Ambassadors create a culture of caring within our practices through various activities. They minister to co-workers and patients, helping them experience trust, belonging and hope.
AHMG Recruitment Team is here to support your career search and goals. Together, we can explore the many opportunities that fit your life. We offer excellent working conditions that help you maintain a positive attitude and work/life balance. We value wellness of mind, body and spirit of all our employees.
Our competitive benefits cover:
Health and Wellness:
-Health, Dental, and Vision
-Life, Disability, and Supplemental Insurance
-Cancer and Specified Diseases Plan
-Paid Days Off
-Healthy 100 Employee Program
FINANCIAL Tools and Plans:
-Flexible Spending Accounts
-Adopt a Family
-Backpacks for Kids
-Employee Assistance Program
-Various Onsite Services and Amenities
ADVENTHEALTH MEDICAL GROUP IS COMMITTED TO PROVIDING EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY TO ALL EMPLOYEES AND APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD FOR RACE, CREED, COLOR, SEX, AGE, NATIONAL ORIGIN, HANDICAP, MARITAL STATUS, STATUS WITH REGARD TO PUBLIC ASSISTANCE, OR VETERAN STATUS, AND IN COMPLIANCE WITH FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS, AND IS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE.