Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Product Line Manager Engine or Airframe
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Communicate with Product Line Director, Inside Sales group and the Outside Sales group to ensure a seamless and coordinated service level to the customer.
• Responsible for assisting the Product Line Director in the management and sales of assigned product.
• Continually monitor market and advise Product Line Director of changes affecting inventory.
• Assist in evaluating available inventory packages for purchase based on historic or future needs.
• Assist in reviewing various customer inquiries and quotes.
• Generate and provide monthly reports tracking program performance against key company metrics.
• Continually assess the ongoing business requirements and identify potential opportunities with existing program customers.
• Ensure that AerSale is meeting contractual obligations and that any performance deviations are communicated back to all impacted departments.
• All other duties as assigned.
Education, Knowledge and Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience in related field or industry.
• Strong communication and organizational skills with attention to detail.
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills and can handle various project types.
• Ability to build strong relationships with customers and vendors.
• Must exhibit a high level of confidentiality with work product.