Agile Defense, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Agile Defense, Inc.
Requisition #: NOCMA02303
Job Title: NOC Manager
Location: 12249 Science Drive, Orlando, FL 32826
Clearance Level: Active DoD - Secret
**Selected applicants may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. **
The PEO STRI IT Service Management (ITSM) contract is an Army support contract located in Orlando, FL that focuses on providing many tiers of IT services to federal employees, contractors, and external supporting agencies engaged in the development of Training, Simulation, and Instrumentation for the U.S. Army in support of today’s Warfighter.
The Network Operations Manager oversees network operations, system administration, and at least one laboratory. Provides management and oversight of approximately 20 personnel in the execution of their duties. Ensures the delivery of technical support and ensures standards are maintained.
The Network Operations Manager will serve as an interface between all Agile Defense personnel and Government personnel, providing status reporting, answering technical and non-technical questions, providing opinions as to implementation decisions, and referencing past experience supporting PEO STRI to provide recommendations for network operations challenges. The Network Ops Manager will be responsible for developing detailed work breakdown structures (WBS) and schedules, priorities, perform risk management, and conducting personnel management, including yearly performance reviews of Agile Defense personnel. The Network Ops Manager will also ensure that Agile Defense meets all project deadlines, SLA’s and quality standards.
- Overseeing an IT network operations team of approximately 20 employees; oversight on their work and professional development
- Developing processes, procedures and tools to maintain and enhance customer service experience for end-users
- Engaging clients to produce service expectations
- All other appropriate duties as and when required by management
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT field
- 7 years of experience in the IT field or in a related area
Additional Skills & Qualifications
Project Management skills, including:
- Ability to create, implement and manage personnel
- Understanding of Risk Management and it’s application
- Strong understanding of data analysis, metrics and reporting
- Excellent communications skills and ability to present data
- Strong problem solving skills; specifically related to creating innovative solutions to meet customer needs
- Knowledge of PEO STRI networks and data storage solutions
- Understanding of Government/DoD Cybersecurity policies, processes and procedures
- Capable of development and documentation of customer requirements
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent Customer Focus/Satisfaction skills
- Strong team/personnel leadership skills
- Strong understanding of and ability to demonstrate the Agile Defense Core Values:
- Happy, Helpful, Honest, Humble, Hungry, Hustle
- Responsible for the oversight and development of approx. 20 personnel. Ensure that Agile Defense core values are integrated into operations and personnel are holding up those values in daily interactions.
Office and Server Room environments.
Strength Demands: Light – 20 lbs. Maximum lifting with frequent lift/carry up to 10 lbs. A job is light if less lifting is involved but significant walking/standing is done or if done mostly sitting but requires push/pull on arm or leg controls.
- Stand or Sit
- Repetitive Motion
- Use Hands / Fingers to Handle or Feel
- Stoop, Kneel, Crouch, or Crawl
- Talk or Hear
- Push or Pull
- Climb (stairs, ladders) or Balance (ascend / descend, work atop, traverse)
Agile Defense is an Information Technology Solutions provider committed to partnering with our customers to deliver the highest level of service to our customers. We provided Information Technology (IT) services to the U.S. Government, including several United States Civil agencies and various branches within the U.S. Department of Defense.
Agile Defense has established a solid reputation of partnering with our customers to deliver innovative IT solutions with our “Listen. Think. Innovate.” philosophy.
At Agile Defense, we know that our employees are our most important asset. We believe in our responsibility to our fellow employees, customers, company, and to our country. We promote teamwork, integrity, and creativity; we expect our fellow employees to also live these values.
Agile Defense, Inc. does not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on the basis of an individual's race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.