Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Developer/ Cargo Services Sales | Los Angeles
at Albion Staffing
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion is seeking a Business Developer/ Cargo Services Sales for a global freight forwarding company with more than 47 years on the logistic market.
The ideal candidate must have experience with Ocean Freight, Air Freight, Warehousing and Distribution and international projects (military).
- Develop sales models to help increase efficiency, visibility for Sales to help grow the business.
- Develops new and existing business domestically and internationally.
- Schedules customer appointments with key decision-makers.
- Attends functional meetings with sales counterparts to promote company sales.
- Analytical with ability to conduct research and develop territory sales plans.
Required Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- College degree preferred or demonstrated job experience
- A minimum of 3-5 years Freight Forwarding sales experience
- Desire and ability to provide excellent customer service
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications – Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Access
- Exceptional organization skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- A self-motivated work ethic, with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Valid Driver’s License and a willingness to travel within an assigned territory
- Valid Passport for international travels
- Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish
- Competitive compensation plus bonus
- Medical insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 5 Paid Personal and sick days
Applicants will work in the LAX area
* Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing may be applicable.
* Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided