Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinical Director | Miami, FL
at Albion Staffing
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries
Albion Healthcare Staffing, Inc. has a client with various offices within the state of Florida looking for a Clinical Director to join their Team!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Will be visiting 10 facilities between Miami Dade, Broward and Polk County
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task effectively.
- Good judgment.
- Detail oriented and able to work efficiently in a stressful environment.
- Resourceful in problem solving.
- Strong sense of teamwork orientation.
- Able to respect and maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
- Must be able to work with the Practice Management and Electronic Health Records system.
- Able to take and follow through with delegated tasks and accountability.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to follow policies and procedure.
- Ability to type and good product knowledge.
- Possesses outstanding interpersonal skills, including excellent written and verbal skills
- Performance improvement or patient safety knowledge required
- Thinks critically; utilizes sound judgment; promptly reports potential patient safety risks to provider and/or manager
- Demonstrates good organizational skills in the preparation of daily work schedules and the assignment of duties and responsibilities
- Ability to effectively work with and through physicians, subordinates, customers, and other personnel in a cooperative, collaborative manner in order to improve clinical quality outcomes
- Ability to analyze data; aptitude for mathematics and statistics
- Ability to efficiently and effectively manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work in a fast paced, patient service oriented environment
- Demonstrates ability to promote quality improvement through development and maintenance of standards
- Ability to maintain professional conduct in all work-related and/or emergent situations
- Experience working with computer systems; proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish preferred; must be able to read, write and speak English
- Basic computer knowledge, MS Word and MS Excel, internet, document with electronic health records and/or authorization system with minimal typing/spelling errors, send e-faxes and email.
- Strong people skill, Independent decision making and customer service oriented.
- Supervisory experience
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Miami Dade, Broward and Polk County, FL.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.