Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
at Albion Staffing
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing is seeking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator. The Contract Talent Acquisition Coordinator has primary accountability for supporting the Talent Acquisition Team by managing the coordination of all recruiting cycle events. The coordinator will be the main point of contact for all candidates and hiring managers providing a quality candidate experience. Additionally, this professional will act as the TA Process Subject Matter Expert (SME) to business facing HR, hiring managers as needed.
- Act as the main contact for business, HR and line managers regarding recruiting questions, ensuring that the all non-operational queries are escalated as appropriate
- Full-cycle recruitment coordination support for an assigned group of Recruitment professionals
- Coordination of interviews with candidate, hiring managers, and others as needed
- Coordinate travel and calendar of high level executives as needed
- Creating and processing offer letters, non-competes and background checks
- Ensuring process are done in a timely manner
- Execute positive candidate experience
- Meet and greet local candidates
- Manage the documentation of the interview and assessment process in line with all local compliance and government requirements - ensuring all is consistent and auditable
- Confirm all data collected in compliant: accepted offer letters, confirmation of completed pre-employment checks, background checks, employee personal data, etc.
- Generate, analyze and deliver regular and ad hoc recruitment related reports as needed
- Process all invoices and reimbursement for TA team and candidates
- Coordinating and scheduling interviews and travel arrangements for the IT line of business.
- Conducting interviews and administrating IT online testing, setting up new vendor light expense reimbursement responsibilities
- Assist in the relocation process as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years Recruiting or HR Administration/Coordination experience
- Mid-level Talent Acquisition with 3 years + experience as a corporate recruiter/TA.
- Ability to multitask in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Proven delivery of full cycle recruitment coordination in complex organizations
- Demonstrated experience in continued process improvement
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of professionals internal and external to the organization
- Highly collaborative, truly valuing a ‘one team’ dynamic
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Doral, FL.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.