Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Requisition ID
- Posted Date
- 6 months ago(4/12/2019 2:16 PM)
Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
The primary purpose of this role is to utilize expert level application and domain knowledge to assist clients to deploy and configure Allscripts solutions. The incumbent will provide training and knowledge transfer to enable clients to utilize and manage the deployed solutions.
- Demonstrate expert level knowledge of Allscripts solutions within a specific Allscripts domain area
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of client operational processes, job functions and implementation methodology within a specific Allscripts domain area
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of industry trends and initiatives within a specific Allscripts domain area
Module Implementation to meet requirements as specified in the project plan:
- Carry out the implementation of Allscripts solutions and designated 3rd party products following a detailed project plan and in accordance with the contracted project scope
- Identify and troubleshoot issues encountered during the implementation of Allscripts products and when interfacing to third party systems
- Assist the customer with the parameterization and configuration necessary to deliver the functionality defined in the contract scope
- Load the initial database delivered to the client with site-specific information (if applicable)
- Lead system design and build process
- Design & present formal training courses and knowledge transfer to Allscripts clients
- Thoroughly understand and articulate the value of Speed to Value and other implementation methodologies
- Advise clients on testing strategy and planning to ensure successful solution implementation
- Support all testing phases with the client
- Serve as the client's application expert, ensuring the system set up supports workflow decisions
- Liaise with the client, Project Managers and Sales and Solution Consulting to understand the client's conversion, go-live and rollout strategies and to ensure that the solution meets the client's business needs
- Understand and manage project scope to identify and mitigate implementation risks and impacts
- Deliver advice, guidance and recommendations on system configuration and implementation best practice
- Identify, analyze, and document client business requirements
- Work individually or as a member of the Allscripts sales and Services team to identify and promote revenue opportunities
- Use domain and application expertise to recommend best practices and provide guidance to influence clients in adoption of recommended solutions for their business needs
- Identify solution gaps and assist in the development of customization or other strategies within the project scope
- Provide system optimization guidance and recommendations
Reporting / Documentation:
- Document problem resolutions, issues, and other solutions and make them available for future reference by other Consultants
- Provide weekly status reports throughout the project lifecycle to assist management eliminate risks and increase the likelihood of project success
- Produce other reports and/or documents as required
Advice and Guidance:
- Contribute to the development of consultancy tools and processes that could ease future implementation
- Identify solutions to a broad variety of business issues within area of expertise to increase Allscripts opportunities
- Ensure a systematic approach to providing client practices with quality advice and guidance in optimizing patient care, financial performance, defining and re-engineering processes, and planning new services
- Liaise with internal groups support, development, methodology to assure on-going improvement of Allscripts solutions and methodology
- Mentor other associates in application and domain knowledge, troubleshooting and consulting skills
- Identify associate knowledge gaps and perform knowledge sharing activities to meet those needs
- Coach and motivate other associates to improve individual competency and performance
Academic and professional qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent Clinical/Business experience
- Minimum 8-11 years related work experience OR;
- Minimum 4-6 years internal Allscripts experience
- Allscripts implementation experience preferred
- Experience with HL7 is strongly desired.
- Strong experience with .NET and SQL.
- Willing and able to travel up to 100% of the time, often with international assignments
- Monday through Friday or as defined by assignment requirements
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.
Allscripts policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
From a "VEVRAA Federal Contractor" We request Priority Referral of Protected Veterans