Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Support Analyst - Healthcare IT
- Requisition ID
- Posted Date
- 3 weeks ago(1/29/2019 3:38 PM)
- Client Service/Support
Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
The primary purpose of this role is to:
- Provide product support to customers via the telephone and/or Internet (e.g., instant message, email)
- Assess nature of product or service issues and resolves support problems
- Maintain log of product issues and conveys customer feedback to product development staff
- Interact with customers to help troubleshoot and resolve complex product problems or issues
- Diagnose and resolve customer questions or problems over the telephone/Internet in the areas of system configurations/setup, product functionality, and bugs/enhancements
- Track and document inbound support requests and ensure proper notation of customer problems or issues
- Document problems and solutions to train lower-level support on how to properly address customer or product problems
- Communicate with product development department to improve on current design or to identify possible problems with design
- Stay abreast of current technology in products, design changes, and new products offered
- May travel to client site in order to resolve complex customer and product issues
Academic and professional qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science/IT or relevant work experience
- 3-4 years’ experience with healthcare products in a support, development or consultancy environment, of which at least 2 years’ experience is in developing or supporting the assigned products and a demonstrated competence in functional or technical components of the assigned products.
- Proven experience in diagnostic support and problem resolution in a phone support capacity.
- Mobile device support (iOS/Android based technologies)
- Experience with MS Office
- Familiarity with SQL databases (nice to have)
- Work is performed in a standard office environment with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards
- Able and willing to work on ‘shifts’ or to be on an ‘after hours’ rotation
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.
Allscripts policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
From a "VEVRAA Federal Contractor" We request Priority Referral of Protected Veterans