Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Coatings Inspector
- Requisition ID
- Work Location
- Department / Discipline
- Position Type
- On Call
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is seeking a NACE Level 3 or BCI Level 2 Coatings Inspector for inspections activities in the Southeastern and Southwestern states.
Skills / Qualifications
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in the industry is required along with a minimum of 3 bridge projects with lead abatement or SSPC C3 certification
- Experience with Bridge Construction in transportation, Marine Coatings Inspections and Building Construction is highly desirable
- Experience in metallizing and related inspections is also a plus
- Inspectors with QA/QC experience in structural steel inspection and those having CWI certifications are preferred
- The ideal candidate must be available for immediate assignment that will continue for the long term and be fully capable of rigorous physical activity
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com?
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
If you can’t see the perfect role advertised online, the talent community is the best way to keep up to date with job opportunities and events relevant to you.
Click here to join today!