Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SharePoint Administrator / TS/SCI- Tampa, FL
at ARMA Global
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Function
- Information Technology
- Security Clearance Level
- Top Secret/SCI
- Full/Part Time
- Full Time
Please take this opportunity to join one of GDIT’s fastest long-standing growing programs! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team.
We are seeking a SHAREPOINT ADMINISTRATOR– please continue to read below!
- Experience with SharePoint 2013
- Working knowledge of SharePoint Designer Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problem - Manages the functionality and efficiency of a SharePoint Farm, site collection, and assists Content Managers.
- Installing, upgrading, and patching multi-server SharePoint farms
- Configuring and troubleshooting SharePoint service
- Configuring and troubleshooting SharePoint security groups, permissions, and settings
- Working with Database Administrators to configure and monitor SharePoint database servers
- Working knowledge of Windows Server, DNS, Active Directory, and Load Balancing
- Designing, implementing, and testing effective SharePoint farm backup and recovery processes - Automating installation, maintenance, monitoring, and operations activities through PowerShell scripting
- Solid understanding of KM processes and procedures
- Experience in C# and Java Script coding a plus
- Participates in special projects as required
- 8+ years of directly related experience in systems administration and analysis
- Must possess and maintain a Top Secret/SCI Clearance
- Must meet DoD 8570 requirements and be eligible for IAT level II (Security+ or equivalent) access upon hire for positions with elevated privileges
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in network administration and support
- Comprehensive knowledge of related hardware and software
- Additional specific certifications may be required
- This position may be required to complete short-term deployments to austere locations worldwide - The work environment is fast paced and requires the ability to work on multiple projects at once and the ability to reprioritize based on customer needs
- Knowledge of NATO and Coalition environments a plus
- The work is typically performed in an office environment, which requires normal safety precautions; work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials, boxes or equipment
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.