Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Associate Coggin Ford
at Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Posted Date
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
Coggin Ford a high volume Ford dealer in Jacksonville is expanding their sales team!
Opportunity for great pay, just in time to close the summer out! If you're looking for a lucrative career where you can get product knowledge, make great commission and interact with different people each day THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!
Experience is a plus but not required, we will train you! Great transition from real-estate, furniture or mobile sales!
We are a high-volume store, strategically placed on one of the busiest corners in Jax! Top performing sales team members average $100k annually and flexible scheduling!
Responsibilities and Qualifications
The Sales Consultant's primary role in the dealership is to respond to customers that inquire about a vehicle advertised on-line utilizing phone and email methods. The Internet Sales Consultant works with customer's who visit the store directly taking them through the initial buying process through to the final sale.
- Contacting and communicating with customers to identify needs using the Asbury selling process
- Build rapport with customers to build a base of referrals to establish customer network
- Answer internet leads with in the stores required time and email product information with pricing
- Answer sales phone calls and set appointments for customers
- Confirm appointments
- Make outbound phone calls to follow up with customers on inquiry, after the sale and for repeat business
- Conduct test drives and vehicle walk-arounds with customer
- Work with customer from start to finish throughout the buying process
- Must have motivation to be successful
- Exhibit great customer service skills
- Must be able to create and maintain customer relationships
- Strong computer & phone skills
- Experience utilizing and maintaining a customer relations management database
- Prior automotive sales or retail experience, customer service, call center, or business development experience a plus
- Maintain professional business attire and appearance
- Bi-lingual is always a plus
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field preferred
- Must be a minimum of eighteen years of age
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screenings (background & drug test)
In order for you to be your best for our customers, you have to be healthy, financially-secure and continue to develop your skills and expand your knowledge. We are committed to helping you achieve these goals through our competitive benefits and perks program!
- Competitive weekly pay
- 401k plans with company matching for most full-time and part-time team members
- Health care – medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- ZERO-COST medical premium for base HDHP option for team member only coverage (select roles eligible and job tenure applies: A&B Technicians, Body Shop Technicians, Internal Technician, Body Shop Mechanical Tech’s, Painters, Shop Foreman, Sales Consultants, Service Advisors and Body Shop Estimators.)
- Tax-free flexible spending accounts
- Life Insurance ($30,000 complimentary), short-term and long-term disability plans
- Paid holidays and PTO (up to 28 days depending on length of employment service and position)
- Stock Equity Grant program for high performance (select front-line team members eligible!)
- Employee discounts on service and cars
- Up to 8 weeks paid pregnancy disability leave program
- Career Path tool to assist in career development
- Scholarship program for employees, their parents, and their dependents
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives
- Recognition program with opportunity to earn credit on Amazon.com
- Employee referral program with bonus opportunities
Why Asbury? Asbury offers the advantages only a major dealer group can. With more than 25,000 available vehicles in stock to sell, 500+ cars sold and 4,500+ vehicles serviced daily, 8,000 team members and 8 million customers, we are one of the largest Fortune 500 franchised auto retailers in the United States. Asbury operates more than 80 dealerships across the country-- which means there are plenty of opportunities for career growth and development. Our competitive pay and benefits, training opportunities, and recognition programs make Asbury an industry leader. To find out more, visit us at: www.asburycareers.com.
Trying to locate us? Find us here on google maps!