Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Hygienist (General Dental Practice) - $5,000 Sign-On Bonus!
at Aspen Dental
- 10430 US 441
- Job Type
- # of Openings Remaining
$5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
When you say “Yes” to Aspen Dental, you get a great career and so much more. From mentors invested in your success, to a support network that has your back, joining Aspen Dental can give you the career you never imagined and the financial well-being to live the life you always wanted.
Full-time Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH) needed for modern practice with high patient demand.
Perks of a career at Aspen Dental:
- Limitless earning potential.
- Access to technology – iTero 3D Scanner, Digital X-Ray, enhanced oral cancer screening, and in-office whitening.
- Medical/dental insurance, matching 401K, paid vacation and holidays, and free CE's!
- Opportunities for community outreach and overseas mission trips.
- Advancement opportunities within Hygiene as well as many non-clinical positions for RDH’s.
- Paid relocation offered if applicable.
- Evaluate overall oral health; examine oral cavity for signs of periodontal disease and lesions.
- Documents patient dental history and chief complaint; records and reports pertinent observations and clinical data to dental staff.
- Follows through with oral hygiene procedures in accordance with treatment plans prescribed by the attending Dentist. Procedures may include: Prophylaxis, Periodontal Scaling & Root Planning, Gingivitis Therapy. Application of fluoride treatments and application of protective sealants.
- Assists with or institutes emergency measures for sudden adverse developments during treatment of patients.
- Provides comprehensive patient education based on clinical findings.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Must be a Registered Dental Hygienist
New grads welcome to apply!
About Aspen Dental-branded practices
Aspen Dental-branded practices are independently owned and operated by licensed dentists. The practices receive non-clinical business support services from Aspen Dental Management, Inc., a dental support organization.