Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Human Resources
- US-FL-Lake Mary
College 2 Career Internship Program:
At AssuredPartners, we are excited to offer a robust professional development program that starts with college interns who can progress to long, fulfilling careers in the insurance industry. As a college intern, you will have the opportunity to work with a mentor throughout the duration of your internship, as well as learn more about different departments and opportunities across AssuredPartners with the potential of returning to AssuredPartners full-time, post-graduation. You will participate in Subject Matter Expert Calls with other interns nationwide, Lunch and Learns, and an Idea 2 Implementation project.
Overview of Primary Responsibilities: During our Internship Program, you will:
- Follow company procedures with respect to all essential duties and responsibilities of the job.
- Assist with HR projects and initiatives, specifically auditing and uploading documents for employees’ electronic personnel files.
- Assist with organizing and coordinating meetings as well as taking minutes during the meetings.
- Assist with ad hoc summer initiatives
- Additional miscellaneous administrative tasks as required.
- Must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or Masters degree from a four-year accredited college or university
- Attention to detail
- Asks detailed questions to help gain an understanding of assignments and the business
- Professional and proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple, concurrent assignments
- Effectively utilize available and relevant technical tools and resources (e.g. Microsoft Office and Excel)