Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Information Technology
- US-FL-Lake Mary
College 2 Career Internship Program:
At AssuredPartners, we are excited to offer a robust professional development program that starts with college interns who can progress to long, fulfilling careers in the insurance industry. As a college intern, you will have the opportunity to work with a mentor throughout the duration of your internship, as well as learn more about different departments and opportunities across AssuredPartners with the potential of returning to AssuredPartners full-time, post-graduation. You will participate in Subject Matter Expert Calls with other interns nationwide, Lunch and Learns, and an Idea 2 Implementation project.
During our Internship Program, you will:
- Works with teams to deliver core services in the company’s corporate infrastructure.
- Participate on work teams, contribute to projects and initiatives, and perform various tasks as needed by the assigned unit/department.
- May perform analytical work within the assigned functional area.
- Perform research and prepare reports on assigned topics and /or projects.
- Works with teams to write unit test cases to ensure successful development.
- Works with the teams to support the build and deploy process.
- Monitoring the health of applications and systems.
- Monitoring the status of schedules, and corresponding batch jobs, for success and/or failure.
- Researching job failures, resolving where possible, and creating work orders to track issues.
- Researching, recommending and implementing process improvements where applicable.
- Assists with platform endeavors where help is needed to improve services.
- In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution
- Preferred majors include: Information Technology, MIS, Computer Science, or Data Management.