Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Nuclear Operations Instructor
Atkinsis one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project managementconsultancies. Atkins has been providinginfrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting,urban planning, architecture, and program management services to public andprivate clients across the United States for more than 50 years.
Atkinshas the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technicallychallenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transitionto a low-carbon economy.
Atkins Nuclear seeks an energetic and highly motivated self-starter tojoin our nuclear team as a Nuclear Operations Instructor in the UAE.
- Additional support is needed in development and implementation of Reactor Operator/Senior Reactor Operator Initial and Continuing training for a customer in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- Utilizing technical documentation delivered by the Client, develop and provide discipline initial qualification training programs which meet the Systematic Approach to Training (SAT) standards and the ADDIE process.
- Development of a selected training module to be delivered to the Client. This will include the instructor Power Point presentation to be delivered in the classroom, student text books, examination banks, Main Control Room (MCR) simulators, On the Job Training (OJT) guides, and dynamic learning activity/exercise to apply knowledge taught where appropriate.
- Given individuals training records of those trained at different locations, companies or countries, conduct training equivalency analysis and identify all Gap Training required.
- Candidates will be mobilized to the UAE and be assigned to the training department at the Barakah Nuclear Power Plant site. The candidates will be seconded and receive work assignments from the BNPP training leadership.
INDIVIDUAL QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Minimum of 5 years of experience developing formal classroom training in the area of Pressurized Water Reactor (PWR) commercial nuclear power.
- Combustion Engineering (CE) System 80 experience is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as qualified member of the line for respective training discipline. This requirement can be met with commercial nuclear or military experience.
- Highly desired that individual has experience development of training programs to support startup and operation of new facilities.
- Proficiency in working in Microsoft Office programs and multimedia typically used in developing training materials.
- Preferred INPO Nuclear Instructor Certification.
- Duration will be 12 months but with option to extend.
Atkins offers its employees a robust rewards packagewhich includes: a competitive salary; a broad benefits package includingmedical/RX, dental, vision, life, disability, legal, hospitalization and othervaluable voluntary options; generous time-off programs; flexible workschedules; 401(k) with employer match; professional and career developmentopportunities through our corporate university, as well as a highly-regardedtuition reimbursement program; and an unmatched culture focused onclient-service, quality, and tireless pursuit of excellence in all we do.Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity inthe workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please view Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Atkins cares about your privacy.
Pleaseconsult our PrivacyNotice to know moreabout how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to Atkins, you confirm that youhave read and accept our Privacy Notice.