Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Plumbing Designer/ Engineer
Atkinsis one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project managementconsultancies. Atkins has been providinginfrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting,urban planning, architecture, and program management services to public andprivate clients across the United States for more than 50 years.
Atkinshas the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technicallychallenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transitionto a low-carbon economy.
Atkins seeks an energetic and highly motivated self-starter to join our Orlando, FL Engineering Group as a Senior Plumbing Designer/ Engineer.
Provides design, production and coordination of construction plans and drawings in support of engineering or architectural projects. Selects and recommends design procedures.
- Work involves analytical ability to select and recommends design procedures, interpret complex ordinances and specifications, analyze design requirements and provide design solutions. Edit project specifications. Select appropriate equipment's. Produce construction drawing using Revit.
- B.S. in Engineering, Architecture or equivalent technical discipline plus ten years' experience, or Associate's degree plus a minimum of fifteen years' progressive drafting and design experience, including at least seven as a Designer, or HS diploma plus twenty years progressive drafting and design experience, including at least ten as a Designer.
- Proficiency in Revit required
- AutoCAD experience strongly desired.
- Good technical writing a communication skills.
- Certification in Plumbing Engineering is a plus
Atkinsoffers its employees a robust rewards package which includes: a competitivesalary; a broad benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life,disability, legal, hospitalization and other valuable voluntary options;generous time-off programs; flexible work schedules; 401(k) with employermatch; professional and career development opportunities through our corporateuniversity, as well as a highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program; and anunmatched culture focused on client-service, quality, and tireless pursuit ofexcellence in all we do. Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employercommitted to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Pleaseview Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Atkins cares about your privacy.
Pleaseconsult our PrivacyNotice to know moreabout how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to Atkins, you confirm that youhave read and accept our Privacy Notice.