Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Ports Planner
- Under direction, provides the expertise of a seasoned planner, applying advanced concepts and techniques to unconventional problems.
- Coordinates technical aspects of planning projects with both internal disciplines and external consultants and sub consultants.
- Prepares technical reports for client submission.
- Negotiates contracts with clients.
- Prepares proposals and is responsible for project cost control.
- Routinely manages projects.
- Performs such other duties as the supervisor may from time to time deem necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree in Planning or related field.
- This level may be achieved by Planners with seven years' experience since B.S.
- Typical incumbent has 8-10 years of experience.
- AICP Certification desired.
Atkinsoffers its employees a robust rewards package which includes: a competitivesalary; a broad benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life,disability, legal, hospitalization and other valuable voluntary options;generous time-off programs; flexible work schedules; 401(k) with employermatch; professional and career development opportunities through our corporateuniversity, as well as a highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program; and anunmatched culture focused on client-service, quality, and tireless pursuit ofexcellence in all we do. Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employercommitted to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Pleaseview Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Atkins cares about your privacy.
Pleaseconsult our PrivacyNotice to know moreabout how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to Atkins, you confirm that youhave read and accept our Privacy Notice.