Atria Senior Living
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lifeguard - Atria at Villages of Windsor
at Atria Senior Living
- Community Name
- Villages of Windsor
- Requisition ID
- Employment Type
- Carries out program of aquatics keeping the residents safe and stimulated.
- Assists residents in achieving goals in aquatics and demonstrates proper use of all equipment.
- Supervises the pool and teaches water programs designed by the Director.
- Cautions swimmers regarding unsafe areas.
- Rescues swimmers in danger of drowning and administers first aid.
- Maintains order in swimming areas.
- Inspects facilities for cleanliness.
- Cleans and refills swimming pool.
- Maintains the pool and tests the water to ensure it is in compliance with all current health department standards.
- Determines chlorine content and pH value of water with water testing kit per guidelines established by local and state laws.
- Gives swimming instructions.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one year related experience in aquatics preferably in the health care industry and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current lifesaving and CPR certificate required.
What’s the difference between a job and a meaningful, rewarding career? The people you serve. When you work at Atria, you have a front-row seat to the amazing life stories of the wisest people on earth. What’s more, you are part of an extraordinary company – one that’s investing in the future of senior living by investing in you. Don’t just do a job. Be part of an extraordinary life.
Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living, and memory care communities in more than 225 locations in 27 states and seven Canadian provinces. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them continue making a difference in our world.
Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law. Atria will not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected classifications.