Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Auto-Chlor System
- Base salary with uncapped commission and a guaranteed commission for the first three months of employment.
- A car allowance and a company phone.
- Full health benefits, 401k, Company provided Life Insurance, Paid Vacation, Sick Leave and Paid Holidays off.
- Stability, standard working hours, leadership culture and promotion opportunities while balancing work and life.
- An exciting opportunity offering training, mentorship, & daily challenges to advance your sales skills in the restaurant industry & beyond.
- 80 years in the hospitality industry with over 100 locations nationwide.
- We offer superior cleaning solutions and high quality service to restaurants and other hospitality operations.
- We put emphasis on our sustainable practices & lead the industry with our environmentally friendly products and we don’t test on animals.
- Check us out on LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Prior Outside Sales experience
- A passion for building relationships and tenacity to overcome objections.
- Hungry, energetic, and hunter approach to opportunity.
- Valid drivers license with reasonably clean record.
- Minimum two years experience providing outstanding customer service.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, it’s a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service ("HQS"), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Let’s have some fun together!