Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Auto-Chlor System
- Performs installation of Auto-Chlor System equipment according to customer requirements and prearranged plan approved by Auto-Chlor salesperson.
- Obtain payment and signature from client at each installation. Properly account for all funds on a daily basis.
- Ensure that all installations are in accordance with local codes and good operating practices.
- Inspect and test equipment before leaving customer’s premises.
- Participate in service calls as requested and in rotation with other Auto-Chlor System personnel.
- Competitive salary with overtime opportunities and company van for new installs.
- An excellent training program.
- Full health benefits after 30 days, 401k, Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Sick Leave, and Paid Holidays off.
- Stability, longevity, standard working hours, promotion opportunities for multiple career paths.
- Reward and recognition for your hard work and dedication along with the ability to be an essential part of our team making an immediate impact on our company’s success.
- Valid driver’s license with reasonably clean record.
- Mechanical and/or technical aptitude
- Able to work independently and use hand tools.
- Able to think outside the box to come up with solutions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, it’s a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service ("HQS"), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Let’s have some fun together!