Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Production Control Specialist
at AutoNation, inc.
- Requisition ID
- Job Locations
- US-FL-Fort Lauderdale
- Central Appraisal & Acquisition Department
- Dealership / Location Name
- AutoNation Central Appraisal and Acquisition Division
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
Work location is in our Headquarters in Fort Lauderdale.
Work shifts and days are scheduled in advance on a rotation basis according to business needs.
Work Shift hours are:
- 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Responsible for the organization and co-ordination of department operations, procedures and resources to facilitate organizational effectiveness and efficiency. Prepares legal transfer documents for the Department of Motor Vehicles and verifies and makes payoffs on vehicle trade-ins. Communicates status of payment to partners, lienholders and customers. Sets appointments for customers while managing a planner.
Organizational Relationships: National Director/CAAD
- Call customers interested in selling their vehicles and set appointments with stores
- Manage a compass planner and lead volume.
- Handle all inquiries regarding title & payment information from customers and associates.
- Verify all legal transfer documents to the DMV.
- Issue stock numbers and stock in used vehicles purchases.
- Manage & Prepare checks to purchase used vehicles.
- Input inventory control information for used cars.
- Manage & Prepare and maintain trade-in vehicle jackets.
- Manage & Process all wholesale deals and monitor wholesale receivable.
- Verify and pay off trade-ins.
- Properly represent the dealership to its customers and vendors in a friendly manner.
- Communicate status of payment to partners, lienholders and customers.
- Keep current with all applicable laws.
- Handle Escalations
- Assist with production and maintenance of team reporting and tracking documents
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Vision, Mission, and Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and suppliers.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and safety standards.
- Must meet company’s requirements for employment.
- Two years of experience in a dealership position.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Excellent communication skills, including customer service and customer care.
- Proficiency in MS Office, specifically Excel and Word functions.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Prior tag/title work experience preferred.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
- Normal office environment.
- Prolonged periods of personal computer usage and data entry.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those specifically presented.