Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Service Technician - Audi South Orlando
at AutoNation, inc.
- Requisition ID
- Job Location
- Automotive Service Technician
- Dealership / Location Name
- Audi South Orlando
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
The Express Service Technician performs vehicle maintenance as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards and builds Customer loyalty by developing trust and ensuring confidence in AutoNation as a care-giver for their vehicle safety and reliability.
Who Would I Interact With?
This position interacts daily with Customers, Service Advisors, Service Technicians, Parts Associates, Cashiers, Service Managers, Sales Associates and Managers, just to name a few.
What are the day-to-day responsibilites?
- Performing vehicle maintenance work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards to drive Customer loyalty.
- Communicating with Parts Department and Service Advisors regularly to effectively manage production and Customer communication.
- Documenting work performed on each vehicle on the repair order.
- Keeping abreast of factory technical bulletins and participating in factory-sponsored training classes as appropriate.
- Providing an exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty
How will I know if I am successful?
The performance of a Service Technician is measured by achieving:
- Targeted production
- Targeted sales
- Targeted Customer Satisfaction Index
What are the requirements for this job?
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience as an express/quick lube technician is preferred
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow processes to ensure quality and safety
- Valid in-state driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record
What are the opportunities for career growth?
Our Associates have many choices for career growth and development after success in a Service Technician role. Opportunities may include:
- Service Technician
- Service Advisor
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.