Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Systems Analyst - I
at Avacend, Inc.
• Manage work across functional teams with different internal stakeholders to assist in master data cleanup initiatives.
• Assist with processing monthly and daily data file loads for master data including Peoplesoft ERP General Ledger Location codes.
• Assist with system testing, end-user interfaces for system implementations, upgrades, enhancements, and production fixes.
• Perform ad hoc analysis as needed to include running queries, update, analyze, manipulate complex data sets and track master data to distribute and convey amongst stakeholders.
• Prioritize work activities and monitor progress on tasks for the support team.
• Ensure the accurate compilation, analysis and reporting of financial data.
• Possess strong organizational, analytical, investigative and problem solving skills.
• Possess the foresight to identify and remedy potential problems before they arise.
Support the Project Manager and Master Data Supervisor with tracking of master data for project initiatives including internal company restructuring, BAU monthly code cleanup, Business requests and FSG driven efforts. Incumbent would be responsible for running queries, updating reports, sending communications and working with business contacts to ensure updates are received and maintained within the ERP modules. Incumbent would also be responsible for preparing mass volume requests for master data into the ERP module, verify checks and balances to ensure data integrity and work with current team members to research any discrepancies.
Must Have Skills:
• Financial Systems/ERP
• Create/maintain/run queries
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Outlook
• Managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Two or more years of relevant work experience
• Oracle Peoplesoft
• SAP (nSAP, VSAP)
• Project management skills
• Bachelor’s degree in MIS, computer science, accounting or finance.
• Experience with financial systems, procedures and verification, and understanding of financial statements and concepts
• Bachelor’s degree with two or more years of work experience
• Standard 9-5 shift
• No weekend work required
• No “on call” work required