Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Unit Deployment Manager
- # of Openings
- ACC/A3T, ACC/A3J
B3H is a leader in building winning DoD and corporate teams. B3H provides the full spectrum of strategic planning, program management, acquisitions management, systems engineering & integration, cost analysis, training, systems requirements analysis, and instructional system design for the DoD. B3H delivers quality performance with complete government visibility and control. B3H Corporate headquarters are in Shalimar, Florida. The Unit Deployment Manager position will support Combat Air Forces (CAF) Fighter Squadron (FS), USAF Warfare Center (USAFWC), and Air Support Operations Squadrons (ASOS) in Air Combat Command (ACC). The operations support functions provide Unit Operations Scheduling, Operations Training, Standardizations & Evaluations (Stan/Eval), Unit Programs Coordinator (UPC), Unit Deployment Manager (UDM), Vault , Armorer, Equipment Management, and Unit Training Manager (UTM) support. The compliment for each ACC location is listed in Table 5. The focus of work will be done to support FS and USAFWC non-flying additional duties traditionally accomplished by Pilots and Weapons System Officers (WSOs); and ASOS non- mission additional duties traditionally accomplished by Air Liaison Officer (ALO) and Tactical Air Control Party (TACP) specialists. NOTE: Mission Design Series (MDS) is defined as the aircraft assigned to the applicable unit supported for the tasks in paragraphs 4.1 and 4.8 when referencing 11-2MDS series regulations. For all other MDS references in this PWS, MDS shall be defined as any of the following aircraft (in any block/configuration): A-10, F-15, F-16, F-22, F-35, T-38. Located at Tyndall AFB, FL. This position is for proposal award.
- Prepare and process individuals for deployments/re-deployments to and from combat zones, exercises, and other locations based on US Government, DOD, AF, COCOM, and any other applicable guidance
- Coordinate and schedule required pre-deployment training. Ensure squadron personnel meet world-wide mobility training and records requirements, to include but not limited to: individual security clearances; Law of Armed Conflict (LOAC); weapons qualifications; immunizations; Force Protection (FP); and Information Assurance (IA).
- Coordinate and monitor the processing of squadron personnel and equipment through the Personnel Deployment Function (PDF) and Cargo Deployment Function (CDF).
- Ensure all Logistics Module (LOGMOD) databases are maintained, and all Deployment Schedule of Events (DSOE) are built by the Deployment Control Center (DCC) to include all UTCs that are tasked for any TDY, Flag Exercise, contingency tasking, AOR deployment, or individual augmentee deployment
- Provide all movement documentation requirements and Emergency and Special Program (ESP) Codes to the DCC and squadron resource advisor for all orders, Miscellaneous Obligation/Reimbursement Documents (MORDs), and movement specific requirements to include all resupplies and personnel movement to and from the deployed location.
- Provide mobility personnel, equipment, and Level IV data requirements to the Installation Deployment Officer.
- Ensure final validation and accuracy of squadron Time-Phased Force and Deployment Data (TPFDD).
- Make recommendations to the squadron resource advisor to procure deployment equipment specified by organizations. Maintain this equipment, and distribute individual equipment for deploying personnel utilizing current host base and AFI guidance
- Maintain deployment mobility requirements, equipment/UTC packages, prepare and submit requirements list for purchase to squadron leadership as needed.
- Manage deployment reporting to include Unit Type Code posturing; Air Expeditionary Force
- Reporting Tool (ART), AF-IT, DRRS; and individual status updates.
- Use LOGMOD and Excel to track pre-deployment/post-deployment mobility, logistics, security, ancillary training, medical, and dental requirements.
- Interface with Government-designated Commercial Travel Office (CTO), Air Mobility Command liaison officers, and unit/group/wing resource advisors to arrange and/or de-conflict deployment/re-deployment travel
- Coordinate with wing, base and higher headquarters offices on deployment issues and maintain mobility folders/documentation IAW DoD Foreign Clearance Guide, AFI 10-244, AFI 10-403, AFI 33-332, AFI 37-132, associated AFCENT/MAJCOM/Installation supplements, applicable Army directives, and locally- developed guidance
- Coordinate and schedule required pre-departure training with the deploying personnel, their supervisor, and The UDM will need access to the “Automated Civil Engineering System” ACES) and the “Security Forces Management Information System” (SFMIS) for scheduling pre-deployment training.
- Coordinate Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 2A training requirements.
- Secret Security Clearance Required.
- One (1) year of experience working in a squadron-level or higher mobility office.
B3H Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.