Bank of America Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
GTS LatAm Product Associate
at Bank of America Corporation
This position will offer the successful candidate an opportunity to join a dynamic product management and solutions team with a focus on Local, Regional and Global liquidity solutions in the GTS division. Given the team’s broad coverage across both the Large Corporate and Commercial sales groups, there will be ample opportunity for the associate to directly engage and have exposure to multiple segments across the enterprise for the advancement of liquidity solutions sales. The candidate will receive hands-on learning, training, and exposure to a broad group of high performance professionals across the unit and division. This role has potential for future growth as the candidate’s skill set progresses as well as prevailing business needs.
- Provide support to Sales in client deals, RFP’s and presentations, in relation to liquidity solutions
- Creation, distribution and analysis of balance reports
- Balance-Sheet management, rate and balance remediation activities
- Rate requests analysis, deal qualification
- Development of materials for solutions and training
- Trainings for Sales and Operations
- Support Liquidity Product development initiatives
- Support Liquidity Product Management with day to day activities
- A sense of urgency and tenacity in exceeding revenue, profitability, innovation, and speed to market goals that are delivered in a deliberate, inclusive, organized manner.
- Highly developed skills in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and internal bank systems such as GPS-MIS, Navigator, etc
- Highly analytical
- B.S. / B.A. degree
- Strong financial skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong inter-personal and organizational skills
- Able to successfully develop and maintain collaborative working relationships
- Bilingual (English/Spanish or Portuguese).
- Strong presentation skills
- Exposure to Liquidity Management products
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills and expertise to help make their lives better.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent around the world to ensure we continue to deliver together for our customers, clients and communities. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
Learn about some of the ways Bank of America is making a difference in the communities we serve.
Learn about the six areas that guide Bank of America’s efforts to help make financial lives better for customers, clients, communities and our teammates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Each employee brings unique skills, background and opinions. We see diversity and inclusion as our platform for innovation and a key component in our success.
Learn about our four values that represent what we believe.