Baptist Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Baptist Health Care
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY
- Location Name
- Baptist Hospital
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Position Type
Support the Interventional Radiologist, technologist and patient with the highest level of healthcare possible. To monitor, sedate, chart, recover and evaluate patients before, during and after procedures. This person may be asked to scrub in and circulate procedures when needed. Manages individualized, goal-directed nursing care through use of specialized knowledge and skills in accordance with IR department and hospital policies and procedures. Serves as an educator while maintaining standards of professional nursing practice. Provides care and monitoring to patients in other Imaging departments when needed.
The person in this position works under general supervision, is responsible for various shifts, may be subject to over 40 hours per week and/or callback as required, and may also be required to remain on campus immediately before, during, and after severe weather and/or disasters.
- ASN degree or Nursing Diploma required
- One year critical care or emergency room nursing is required
- Current RN license in the state of Florida.
- BLS and ACLS through American Heart Association required
- NIH is required
- Demonstrated proficiency in administering procedural sedation.
- Demonstrated proficiency in acute-care nursing knowledge and skills.
- Ability to adapt to flexible schedule, including after-hours, weekend and nights.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse groups and effectively communicate with patients, physicians, and team members. Knowledge of sterile technique.