Baptist Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RESPIRATORY THERAPIST RRT B*
at Baptist Health Care
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- RESPIRATORY THERAPY
- Location Name
- Baptist Hospital
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Therapy Services
- Position Type
- Schedule Details
- PRN varies
The Respiratory Therapist evaluates, treats, and cares for patients with breathing or other cardiopulmonary disorders. They practice under the direction of a physician. Provides bedside respiratory care to patients as assigned by supervisors and given on the physician's written order for both in-house and out-patient care.
The person in this position works under general supervision, is responsible for various shifts, may be subject to over 40 hours per week and/or callback as required, and may also be required to remain on campus immediately before, during, and after severe weather and/or disasters.
- Associates degree in Respiratory Therapy
- Current Florida Respiratory License
- BLS through American Heart Association
- NRP required within 90 days of hire/transfer
- Must pass Level 2 background screening
- Demonstrated current theoretic and clinical expertise with respect to community Respiratory Therapy Practices and education
- Knowledge of methods of oxygen delivery and side effects