Bay Equity LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Sales Manager
at Bay Equity LLC
Regional Sales Manager
Bay Equity is a full-service retail mortgage lending institution headquartered in Sausalito, CA. In 2011 and 2012, San Francisco Business Times named Bay Equity among its "Top 100 Fastest-Growing Private Companies" in the Bay Area.
We are hiring an Regional Sales Manager to work for our Orlando office.
Summary: Effectively communicate with all levels of management, both internal and external customers; manage professional relationships throughout the organization and community served. Maintain expertise in the use of the company's point of sale origination system, Empower, ensuring that your sales staff is well versed in the same. Communicate monthly with Divisional Leadership Team, i.e.: pipeline status, closing results achieved versus forecast. Responsible for developing and maintaining a team relationship between the Sales and Operations Teams. Ensure that the Loan Originator provides clear, concise and customer focused communication throughout the entire loan process. Responsible for the effective supervision of Loan Originators; identify and meet training needs. Maintain extensive knowledge of the company's products, policies and procedures; industry standards and guidelines. Evaluate and report employee performance, i.e.: recommend action/solution to address any performance issue. Effective forecasting in order to meet the monthly closing goals as established by senior management. Maintain superior customer service levels within company standard, identifying strengths and weaknesses.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and evaluate regular reports of branch activities, including staffing, loans, deposits, overdrafts, charge-offs, and audits to meet regional profit and performance objectives.
- Ensure that bank policies and standard operating procedures are consistently and uniformly applied by all Banking Center Managers.
- Identify questionable actions, operational inefficiencies, and problems and follows through with resolution.
- Conduct Banking Center Manager meetings and maintains a high level of communication within the region.
- Assure physical property and equipment is adequate and in proper working order and delegate necessary work as needed.
- Participate in the overall profit operation of the bank through the setting and attaining of a profit plan and control of operating expenses.
- Resolve personnel problems, working with the assigned human resources personnel to ensure resolution within established procedures and guidelines.
- Evaluate performance on a constant basis, providing counseling and guidance as needed; annually prepare formal written performance appraisals in an honest and impartial manner, recommending salary increases and promotions as appropriate.
- Promote sales culture and ensure that the staff receives proper training to demonstrate abilities to sell and cross-sell to reach individual and team sales goals.
- Evaluate potential prospects in the region and notifies the Banking Center Manager and/or commercial sales representative of opportunities for business development.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED: This position requires S.A.F.E. Act registration at the time of employment through the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS). The NMLS web site (mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position. Work involves contact with the public, necessitating the ability to present a professional image. Work requires the ability to properly read and write well enough to communicate in both oral and written form. Position requires an in-depth knowledge of retail policies and procedures in order to utilize good judgment in making sound decisions, usually acquired with at least five years of retail banking management experience. Work involves extensive product knowledge for the level of selling and cross-selling performance expected with position. Position requires the ability to establish self as a leader, to not only perform in a leadership role, but to also be recognized by others as a leader. Must be able to work in a team environment with the ability to interact well, and in a positive manner, with subordinates, peers and upper management. Work requires the ability to multi-task and to be flexible.
Direction Received: Regional, Divisional or Executive Retail Management.
Direction Given: Retail loan originators, processors, sales assistance, and other branch staff.
Works in the retail branch
We offer a comprehensive benefit package including; medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k. Compensation based on experience. This is a full-time position.