Bloomin' Brands, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Dir, Training - Bonefish Grill
at Bloomin' Brands, Inc.
Bonefish Grill has an exciting new Sr Director of Training opportunity available at our Tampa Restaurant Support Center......we are looking for an experienced Restaurant, Hospitality or Retail rock star who has a passion for leading the training efforts of our Field team, as well as planning, testing, implementation and deployment for the various Bonefish Grill strategic initiatives.
This position is responsible for the development, coordination, and implementation of all field level training programs and techniques that support Bonefish Grill initiatives to drive sales, build customer loyalty, and develop the skills of all employees. Works closely with executive team to develop short and long-term training and development goals. Leads the training and strategic integration teams. This key leader will also be responsible for strategic planning, development testing, implementation and deployment of training initiatives. Provides dedicated support to the field on all strategic training initiatives and ensures systems and processes are being followed to maximize profitability and efficiency at all locations.
- Develops training strategy, methodology and delivery options (e-learning, classroom, blended learning, etc.) ensuring strategy and deliverables are aligned.
- Manages restaurant training programs and initiatives, and directly supports the successful design, development, implementation, maintenance, tracking, and promotion of educational programs, initiatives, materials and tools to support the learning needs of the organization.
- Conducts training needs assessments by analyzing business data and trends in order to provide effective training solutions that address these needs and motivate learning.
- Identifies, develops and tracks key metrics to determine the overall effectiveness of employee development and training programs.
- Constructs “out of the box” solutions to emerging business challenges as it relates to training.
- Meets budgetary guidelines. Evaluates the cost effectiveness and ROI of all strategic initiatives and training programs/materials.
- Provides professional development and training for employees and all leadership levels.
- Responsible for selecting, training, developing, and managing performance of direct reports.
- Plans and develops strategy for operational management and development to meet agreed organizational performance plans within agreed budgets and timescales.
- Leads strategic operational projects as assigned and collaborates with functional experts to ensure successful transition of projects from test to implementation.
- Creates and improves systems and processes which will add value to the organization as it relates to accomplishing our Long Range Plans.
- Assists in the development and execution of change strategies that support organizational development.
- Responsible for ensuring all field communication is meaningful and timely.
- Bachelor’s degree, required
- 8 years training development experience in a relevant restaurant, hospitality and/or retail operation
- Familiarity with the methods and principles for designing modernized programs to teach, train and instruct both groups and individuals, including the means of assessing the effects of training
- Experience developing and deploying operational training for a large, multi-unit population
- Strong business acumen: Understands that business needs and opportunities drive learning and talent development initiatives
- Great communicator: proven ability of a blended communication skillset
- The ability to effectively multi-task and manage multiple projects and deliverables
- Excellent judgement and analytical skills as well as strong planning and execution skills
- Ability to travel 25% of the time