Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Audit Specialist - Riverview, FL
at BlueGrace Logistics
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Audit Team
- Position Type
This role is responsible to audit freight bill that are over five dollars in variance causing a negative margin. The importance of this is to make sure customers are getting accurate invoices and that carrier have the right documentation to be able to support these increases.
#1 BE CARING OF ALL OTHERS
We value your dreams and believe in paying it forward.
- 5-time winner of the Business Journal “Best Places to Work” Award
- 2-time winner of the Tiny Pulse “Happiest Company” Award
- Regular contributor to Metropolitan Ministries, Humane Society, and charities nationwide
- Learn more about our culture on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter – Follow @CultureBG
Life is already complicated-why not keep it simple?
BlueGrace Facts & Figures
- BlueGrace is one of the fastest growing transportation management services in the US
- Founded with 24 employees in Riverview, Florida, now have over 500 nationwide
- Featured on the Inc. 500 since 2012, as one of the fastest growing companies in America
- Backed by a $255 million private equity investment by Warburg Pincus
- Serving over 10,000 satisfied customers
#3 PURSUE OUTRAGEOUS GOALS
It’s not in our DNA to settle for average or to come in second place.
- Audit invoices for any changes that occurred after the shipment was received from carrier
- Send invoice variances to the correct charge queue. (Carrier, BG, and Customer)
- Make sure carrier has supporting documents for increased charges to our customers
- Must be able to communicate between Carrier, BG, and Customer teams
- Must be able to understand customer contracts and carrier rules tariff
- Responsible for working Return queue and initials after shipment returns for documents queue
- Audit Blue Ship daily
- Providing short and to the point notes to Customer, Carrier, and BG teams so teams will be able to understand what needs to be done to get invoice corrected
#4 EMBRACE CHAOS
Chaos will happen in life. It’s where all the good stories originate.
- Minimum high school diploma required. Some college preferred but not required
- Previous Billing and/or Customer Service experience required
- Logistics industry experience strongly preferred but not required
- Must have excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Must have the ability to read, analyze and interpret documents, technical procedures, or company memos
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area, volume, and density
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram, or schedule form. Understand and recognize consistent trends
- Be proficient in internet software, Microsoft Word, Outlook and strong Excel ability
#5 BE HAPPY, HUMBLE AND HAVE FUN
Choose a workplace that values your happiness, health and wants you to succeed.
- Annual vacation days and paid holidays
- Employees can purchase additional health/dental/life/disability/vision insurance